Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

I did connect the Twitty Tister bar to the From Dusk Till Dawn easter egg page. I had not seen the movie before but it happened to be showing last night while I was doing some of that testing and just couldn't help but notice the connection.

I am temporarily back on my ps3 and have been writing up side quests. I included image links and will upload the actual pics as soon as I have a working pc again.

I did connect the Twitty Tister bar to the From Dusk Till Dawn easter egg page. I had not seen the movie before but it happened to be showing last night while I was doing some of that testing and just couldn't help but notice the connection.

You know, just because of this Easter Egg, I'm solely curious to see his movie just go have that "aaaah" moment

I am temporarily back on my ps3 and have been writing up side quests. I included image links and will upload the actual pics as soon as I have a working pc again.

I saw your quest writeups this morning lujate, it's good work.

Here's to hoping you get your PC in good order again as well

:)

gogo

I just wanted to let everyone know that I had not forgotten or botched the images.

I should have a working PC by next weekend. The only question is how hard it will hurt my credit card. :unsure::sweating:

I didn't do a lot of work recently - added set bonuses to some sets that were modified with CM and replaced some pics, since Schot gave us an opportunity to do so (Thank you, Schot!) I don't think that I'd do a lot of quests during the next days - I'm anticipating a new CM version and all the wiki work that would come with it.

By the way, I'm thinking about making a separate CM easter egg page - now the link points to the general Easter page and it makes some people think that all of them were added with CM. Also, there are some CM specific stuff that can't be put on the general page (our little zoo for example). What do you think?

By the way, I'm thinking about making a separate CM easter egg page - now the link points to the general Easter page and it makes some people think that all of them were added with CM. Also, there are some CM specific stuff that can't be put on the general page (our little zoo for example). What do you think?

It's a good idea. I'd also suggest having a link maybe at the bottom of both pages pointing to each other's page so that Egg Hunters can easily get to all of them.

gogo

I'll start with this, but first I wanted to ask about the Easter Eggs pages that have both CM and canonical content (like Star Wars one). Would it be better to make two pages that link to each other, or one page that first lists canonical eggs, then lists CM additions?

How about using Star Wars page as all notes on Star wars in the game, and add CM Patch notes to it at bottom. Then create a Star Wars link on the new CM Eggs page that links directly to the Star Wars main easter egg page.

We'd end up with a single comprehensive Star Wars page that would have eggs for all mention of Star Wars available to all readers in a single easier sitting/setting.

Map would go

CMPatch - Easter Eggs:CMPatch - List of CMPatch Easter Eggs, reader chooses Star Wars - Star Wars main page

Does that drill down feel okay?

gogo

The Oblivion mod testing is more intense than I thought it would be. I will come back to wiki stuff when I am done--hopefully in a couple of days. WooHoo new CM patch is out!

The movie is quite campy Gogo. It is worth watching once, just to have seen it. George Clooney before he became a star. And of course Cheech always works.

All the quests in the Shadow Campaign are now blue. Of course the detailed walkthroughs and pics need work, but at least the basic info is there for people to refer to.

Allow me to join in, I'll be working on improving the formatting of pages, making other peoples lives easier, making new categories, designing templates, and generally adding to pages.

~Doom

Hi All,

Would it be possible to make a mention/article of the new Sacred VPN Network that is up?

Instructions on how to connect and install wippien are on the forums here in the sacred section.

HI Baaleos

We're looking at the network now. What you can do until we consider this for the wiki is to make a good reference quality guide for the Sacred Guides section from original game here:

http://darkmatters.o...hp?showforum=60

You can put it into Unique and General Game Play Guides, and that will be good for instructions for players, as stable reference coming form DarkMatters.

gogo

Hi!

Baaleos, I've just created a new entry for a page for you on the Sacred main index page here:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred:Underworld

Which has a new link for you in red...this one here:

Sacred Public LAN Servers

Is that title okay?

You can log into wiki with same login name and password as you use here at DarkMatters, and add your guide, info, reference whatever you wish.

Have fun!

gogo

After some discussion with several people who know a lot more than I do about graphics, I have my first quest basically done (I still have to enter the Next Quest). Please take a look and let me know what you think.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:A_Long_Journey

I did check with my shadow HE and this is indeed a Light only quest. I added a couple sentences to the detailed walkthrough and moved one sentence that was already there.

I started Glydial's NPC page. He is involved in two quests that I have found so far. That information is now on that page and there is one more blue link. Yeah it needs more details and the pictures, but the two quests he is involved in that I know of and where you find him are now listed on the page.

I'm sure others will come along and fill in more details.

I added the NPC template to Tybasso's page. He appears to have differing roles in different class specific chain quests. The only one I have actually made some progress in that he has appeared in is the HE shadow one.

I think his page is going to be a huge challenge to complete and get everything in.

After some discussion with several people who know a lot more than I do about graphics, I have my first quest basically done (I still have to enter the Next Quest). Please take a look and let me know what you think.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:A_Long_Journey

I did check with my shadow HE and this is indeed a Light only quest. I added a couple sentences to the detailed walkthrough and moved one sentence that was already there.

I started Glydial's NPC page. He is involved in two quests that I have found so far. That information is now on that page and there is one more blue link. Yeah it needs more details and the pictures, but the two quests he is involved in that I know of and where you find him are now listed on the page.

I'm sure others will come along and fill in more details.

Glydial also appears in two Light HE quests. He is the quest giver for The Hunt for TyBosso, and is in The End of TyBosso.

I have not yet started doing NPC pages, I am just now getting the hang of quest pages. I have a question though. Who all gets an NPC page? Does every character with a speaking part get one?

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates