Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

Lookin' good. Before you know it you'll be down to the last daily doses. If I'd seen all the work laid out before me that I would do on the Wiki 6 months ago I would have said no way I could do that much stuff, but somehow you chip away at it and it gets done!

I got sidetracked from doing Dragon Mage CA pages, ended up going through all the Skills and adding in "See Also" sections, along with lots of links and info on each page, as well as formatting them all so they look consistent. Gogo once said they were among the most visited pages on the Wiki (I bet CA pages are high up there too) so I thought they could use some more work to look their best.

I'm also thinking that I haven't been giving Speed Lore and Damage Lore their due, on the CA pages, and in gameplay either. Looks like they actually will affect a lot of Combat Arts, Damage Lore especially is interesting, there's a lot of info to fill in for its table of effects.

Edited by Flix
  • Like! 1

Cath, I am so so pleased! That was the most horrible part of the dialogue box, and my fingers were goin cranky on me...I now believe there's a light at the end of these endless quests, thank you!

:hugs:

gogo

p.s. I just added the name and pic all done thank you ! :D

Lookin' good. Before you know it you'll be down to the last daily doses. If I'd seen all the work laid out before me that I would do on the Wiki 6 months ago I would have said no way I could do that much stuff, but somehow you chip away at it and it gets done!

I got sidetracked from doing Dragon Mage CA pages, ended up going through all the Skills and adding in "See Also" sections, along with lots of links and info on each page, as well as formatting them all so they look consistent. Gogo once said they were among the most visited pages on the Wiki (I bet CA pages are high up there too) so I thought they could use some more work to look their best.

I'm also thinking that I haven't been giving Speed Lore and Damage Lore their due, on the CA pages, and in gameplay either. Looks like they actually will affect a lot of Combat Arts, Damage Lore especially is interesting, there's a lot of info to fill in for its table of effects.

flix, I'm glad yer giving those two some love. Speed was one of the most contentious choices around...but for left click builds, no ca's, it's actually something to think about, as it can add tremendously to a build if from horseback.

ha, thanks for props on the daily day. When I saw 600 quests, it was heart werenching, but with a "set down" of minimum three per day that MUST be done... all of a sudden it became manageable, and could be done in half a year.

*waek yay* :lol:

They'll go faster now with Cath doing some of the writing...

oh joy, fingers be back

:dance:

gogo

• Like! 1

I typed it into a notepad document, then copy-pasted it into the dialogue box. It's much easier for me to proof read it in the note pad and then copy it over.

Yep, I can start helping out. I managed to lose my saves in the game, so I'll be starting fresh again. I'm going to run 6 characters through so I can check for god quests while I'm playing and cross checking game with wiki for the quests.

It took me awhile to get past the fear of trying something completely new. Those dialogue boxes really look nice.

• Like! 1

I knew you were hedging before fearlessly treading somewhere new, but so proud you did, and look at the help you're able to give now with this new super power you have acquired

awesome!

:superman:

gogo

• Like! 1

These are so awesome Cath, thank you ! You've totally changed the dynamic on this work

lol, I feel LIke I'm getting the better end of it :P

And, dang I missed my three yesterday!

aieeeeeeeeeeeee

I was kinda not doing my planning properly and when I finally took off for christmas with family, and I didn't get to it

baaaaad gogo!

:whip:

Back at home now, and have added the portraits to your two quests, I'll do another three as well today

:)

gogo

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates