Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

Thank Ysne!

And... heh, seems like I'm getting better at getting the "work" out of the way early in the morning, here's another three, was a bit more fun this time, they're all part of a "dark path" chain quest... never evil could be so fun *gulp*

Keltar's Innocence‎;

The Restless Dead Man‎;

What's Another Murder?‎;

Have sundry affairs to do out in Winter World, but maybe there will be time for a few more this afternoon

:)

gogo

Alright I'm back. It's been a good month of playing Titan Quest, Kingdoms of Amalur, and Silverfall.

::Cracks knuckles::

Now where was I? I think first, while I'm feeling all fresh, I'm gonna do the thing that derailed me before, and that is filling in every single aspect Focus and Lore page with the table and info that's on the two general pages. Then I can get back on track with filling in Combat Arts, etc. as I planned.

• Like! 1

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hoooooooo Flix, welcome back wiki bro! :hugs: I've been slaving and slaving, no cookies in the wiki dungeon... ! :P

Those are great pages you got planned! I remember you saying that the regions pages had interested you and the template you put up had some great ideas, specially as something like that could tie into a Herbs and spices of Ancaria page ... :devil:

Kingdoms of Amalur...the original version of Sacred ? :o

Glad the vacay was awesome to you

And... my daily donate... I seem to have tripped into these groups of chain quests...kinda making me go crazy, and I NEVER wanna here that name Kelter again... here they are:

Sacred 2:The Enforcement‎;

:The Reward‎;

The Verdict

Evidence‎;

gogo

• Like! 1

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hoooooooo Flix, welcome back wiki bro! :hugs: I've been slaving and slaving, no cookies in the wiki dungeon... ! :P

Those are great pages you got planned! I remember you saying that the regions pages had interested you and the template you put up had some great ideas, specially as something like that could tie into a Herbs and spices of Ancaria page ... :devil:

Kingdoms of Amalur...the original version of Sacred ? :o

Glad the vacay was awesome to you

And... my daily donate... I seem to have tripped into these groups of chain quests...kinda making me go crazy, and I NEVER wanna here that name Kelter again... here they are:

Sacred 2:The Enforcement‎;

:The Reward‎;

The Verdict

Evidence‎;

gogo

Aww, there there, now back to work with those dialogues! :whip:

Kingdoms of Amalur is newer than either Sacred game, but they share a lot...gigantic open worlds (I wonder which is bigger?), hunrdreds of quests, amazing art, lots of loot. KoA evokes some serious senses of wonder and terror.

Well, the Regions pages definitely interested me, lore stuff always does. I managed to finish Tyr Lysia and Artamark,. I basically merged the copy-pasted official info from Ascaron with the text from the geography books. Then I filled in the Places, Bestiary, Flags and whatever other info I could think of. I put the project on hold though because Schot said he wanted to figure out a good template for the pages. I suppose those two pages can be considered my "submission" for what the template should be.

• Like! 1

1 down, 20 to go.

Exalted Warrior Focus

When I'm done, all 21 of the Focus pages will be filled out like this. Then I'll do the 15 Lores, then, as I move through all the Combat Arts and Equipment, I'll make sure they direct to each individual page rather than the general one.

What else might go on these pages? I was thinking maybe an "Availability of Exalted Warrior Focus +X as an Item Modifier" section.

• Like! 1

Looks good, yeah indeed, welcome back !

yes, equipment search is always good...makes for possibiility of searches.

Any way to reference "builds" could be useful as welll

I'll be in the SacredWiki building this week as well

Wave if you see me in the halls

:lol:

gogo

• Like! 1

Focuses are done:

Lores are next. They will take longer to complete as they can do different things depending on the combat art. In fact, they probably do more things than I know or what is documented on the Wiki. Will probably require some research to see what exactly the Lore skills do to each combat art. I may just fill in the basics for now and then add in individual effects as I do each combat art's page.

Lores are done too:

I say "done" but I'm still filling in those occassional odd effects. So far I've checked the Seraphim:

Tactics Lore:

No additional effects on Exalted Warrior CA's

Celestial Magic Lore:

For Hallowed Restoration, increases healing effect and hitpoint regeneration if the Recuperate mod is taken

Revered Technology Lore:

For Warding Energy, increases the Block Warding Energy Value if the Block mod is chosen.

For BFG, increases the damage bonus from the "Enhancement" mods and the chance to hit from the "Accuracy" mod (is actually a Chance Opponent Cannot Evade Attack).

• Like! 1

Wow! Flix that was fast.

Well, I drank a whole Mountain Dew after not having any caffeine for a few weeks. I was bouncing! :bounce:

Also it was mainly just copy-paste and find-replace at work. So it looks more impressive than it really was. What's really going to be a lot of work is making sure everything actually links to those pages (80% of the pages that should link there don't yet). :sigh:

• Like! 1

Nice work!

I like the way the focus's have finally filled out. For years, was waiting for time or destiny to discover a player along that would could have insight into addiing to the pages.

Yeah the lores are heavy work!! :lol: Noobody really knows what they do! ...kinda ^^ There used to be a player from Clan DA, I forget his name...but his SPECIALTY was just killing off toons left right and center...he had a rough time playing with the gang cuz his toons never seemed to make it to high level...but h LOVED seeing what kind of synergies could happen when playing in groups, and loved voodo especially, said that line of magic was chock full of group potential.

As well, he did tremendous amount of testing. Testing, testing, testing... sinister predatior, for example, had some effect that wasn't listed in the manual or anywhere, but that when you changed to melee, would manifest. He said that all weps had to be tried with CA's, and that was how he kept finding the yummies, because Ascaron loved to put I surprises.

You're uncover the last of Sacred's secrets Flix, finally Lores revealed

+++

gogo

p.s. oh yeah the links... :D:hugs::D

• Like! 1

Nice work!

I like the way the focus's have finally filled out. For years, was waiting for time or destiny to discover a player along that would could have insight into addiing to the pages.

Yeah the lores are heavy work! :lol: Noobody really knows what they do! ...kinda ^^

...And their mystery is only exceeded by their power, so they say. Oh c'mon they're not THAT mysterious LOL. The in-game description of the Lore skills is accurate for the majority of Combat Arts:

* Damage +X%

* Chance for critical hits+Y%

* Casting Speed +Z%

Where it becomes tricky are the Combat Arts that don't do damage, you can often substitute in whatever their main effect is, and that gets increased in lieu of damage. Like my Seraphim examples a few posts above. So far I've tested the Seraphim and High Elf and I've caught only a couple things that wasn't already documented on the Wiki (previous workers knew their stuff!).

For the High Elf, unusual effects of the Lore skills are:

Arrant Pyromancer Lore: none

Mystic Stormite Lore: increases physical resistance of Crystal Skin

Delphic Arcania Lore: increases healing effect of Grand Invigoration, increases spell-banishing effect of Expulse Magic.

High Elf Combat Arts are done now! This is taking forever, especially with testing the Lore skills. I've added info, tweaked formatting, added and corrected links, as well as some pictures (poor Mystix's pics, no longer so lonely on the pages).

• Like! 1

nice work on the documenting... game's secrets revealed! *myriad cheers and happy yays*

I've come to offer up some more quests, just four minutes before the end of day...

whew

:Eye to Eye‎;

A Draw?‎;

Fair Competition‎;

Final Destination I‎;

gogo

p.s. I like your work with Captain's page. Always thought that was one of the cool pages in the wiki

• Like! 1
  • The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates