Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

heh, thanks Cath

record for me today, got these four done this morning e'en fore 9 30 am! First one was the longest one I've done yet, six boxes on the page...gonna ice my pinkie "{

Entry Conditions‎;

Malfunctioning Generator‎;

Ogre in Distress‎;

:Damn Seraphim‎;

Massive blizzard here in montreal, and I'm getting clothes cleaned and packed up. Flying down to the states tommorrow for a few weeks with family for Christmas, yeeeeeeee haw!

:)

gogo

Dragon Mage combat arts are done! This took a while, as they needed the most work of all the characters, plus I took a break to work on my mod. I added videos to some that were missing them, galleries as well. And of course, innate abilities, skills and attributes, usage stategies, pros and cons, modification descriptions and links, links, links. And like with most anything worth doing, I learned some new things too. Be sure to check Mind Strike and Eternal Fire if you want to see my upcoming new armor set Chaoskampf in action.

Dragon MagicElemental MagicMentalism

And we can't forget, unusual effects of the Lore skills. Not many this time. I think we can add "Armor" and "Hitpoints" as things that are reliably improved by the Lore skills.

Dragon Magic Lore:

• Dragon Form - Increases the physical armor bonus from the "Scales" modification. However it doesn't actually seem to be applied after transforming (armor display doesn't show an increase).
  • Familiar - increases the Hitpoint bonus.

Elemental Magic Lore:

• Protector - increases the armor bonus from the "Protection" modification

Mentalism Lore:

• Runes of Protection - increases the physical armor bonus

Eternal_Fire_Casting_01.jpg

• Like! 1

One thing I've been meaning to do:

Tweaked the general Aspect Lore and Aspect Focus pages based on the fact that we are now using specific pages for each skill. I think the general pages still have some use, though limited, they've got the general info, and now they're all set up now to send users to the specific pages if they want more info.

Those tables aren't the prettiest things, maybe I can tweak them later.

Yep that's the beauty of a Wiki like this, tons of users over time, each laying their own bricks and mortar, building off of the work others, never knowing what piece might be crucial, and with whole sections made possible just from small contributions. The result may not always be a perfectly symmetrical structure, but it's a big beautiful piece of ever-expanding architecture nevertheless.

• Like! 1

Great work gogo and Flix.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:The_Thief_of_Roses

Added the dialogue boxes and fixed a link.

This quest has information about the bandit quest in it, I left that, since it doesn't hurt anything.

Done!

And some brilliant edits and an appreciated writ eupon the wiki's magic Flix. A bit every day adds up, and it's actually one of the world's largest independant (non wikia)game wikis on Earth

We're all keeping it going!

gogo

Cath this is awesome!

My moms dinky little laptop has given up the ghost wAH ...

Ill ad in the pix soon as I can get access to a PC somewhere ... Coming back home soon ... Then all goof

Gogo

Wow!

That is the most nightmare set of dialogue boxes that could ever be conceived for someone undertaking this project... soooooo many!!! :oooo:

I did the portraits for all the quests you wrote up, have access to a better comp now, you been busy... but this last quest you did...killer...I had to use ctrl f just to keep the portraits organized while I was finding them..I can't imagine the annoyance of doing this this must have been for you.

Great job!

gogo

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates