The Bonus Statues of Ancaria

Okay guys I am starting a new project and need a little help or it will take FOREVER. I want to do a guide showing all the statues in the game... yah know the ones that give more experience. like a mentor potion or give a bonus to some elemental damage? I want to do them all not just the experience ones. But here is the thing... Ancaria is HUGE and having to clear the entire game and look in all sorts of out of the way places is just a huge task. So I am just doing the ones I know of or people tell me the location of and then if I missed any hopefully one day I will either come across them or once they are on the website I will get e-mails about missing ones. But for now I am just doing a post around various forums to ask everyone to help me out by just listing all the locations they know of or think they remember there being a statue and then I can check em out.

So here are the ones I know so far (I think they are all correct):

• In the center of Faeries Crossing
  • In the "undead cave"
  • In the "experience cave"
  • at the side of the road halfway between Mascarell and Faeries Crossing
  • Inside the Monastery
  • In the small clearing of the Monastery where the portal is
  • Volcano Island where the portal room drops you
  • across the river from the "Tree of Life" in Timberton
  • the statue that is part of the "Desecration" side quest in Bravewall
  • where "The Elven Lady of Tyr-Hadar" quest starts
  • Shire's Pen in a clearing to the East of the clearing that you find the "Blackrobes" in
  • in the woods just East of the Northeastern most house in Bravesbury
  • East of the Hedgenton portal

So... anyone know of any others?

I don't remember there being one there and I was just in that town recently, but I will check... thanks! :)

Update there is more:

• On the side of the road from Bravesbury to Braverock
  • West of the Tyr-Hadar Orc Camp
  • Northwest of Icecreek Portal just inside Frostgard
  • West of Crow's Rock entrance in the grassy area left side of road to Slater's Grave
  • In the Northeast corner, next to farm just before Bravewall entrance
  • West of Tristram, but need to take the little path through the woods by the Eye of Hell Gloomoor quest (you can't click on it though ;) )
  • in the trees above the "Poacher" in Shire's Pen
  • Over Faeries Crossing bridge on right side of road in the grassy area
  • Hidden in some trees on the plateau above "Remembrance" enemy on Pirate Island (you can't click on it though)

Ah you got all the same ones I've got... I was going to surprise you with a couple from the ice elves area until I realized it's called Tyr-Hadar, lol. I'm scrubbing that map. :)

I'm just running thru my memory, I can't be sure if I'm right. Don't slap me. :)

• I vaguely remember a statue or two in the cave behind the Braverock castle (where you fight the sakarra demon).
  • There is a statue southeast of crow's rock, inside the forest. (or southwest from that burnt mansion outside the east gate, across the river)
  • I think there is one off the road to the east before you get to the gypsies camp when traveling north to crow's rock (Sry you got this one already)
  • Edit: A cave inside the town of Braverock has a statue too (I'm not sure if its the one with the cult or not).
  • Edit2: there is a fire statue if you go west (a dead end) from when you get to the icy area in Icecreek pass, where it is blocked until the library quest in SP.
  • Four fire statues within the Frostgard walls. 1)after you cross the drawbridge (outside). 2) Inside the monastery, to the right (indoor, where you fight gangs of ice goblin) 3) along the path to the elder library (outside). 4) in the elder library (indoor).
  • Edit3: There is no statue inside Timberton area and Mascrell area, I'm quite sure.
  • Edit4: This is I'm not sure. One of the connecting caves (1.crow's rock <-> wolfdale, 2. Uruk <-> orc region) might have statue.
  • Edit5: Not sure either. Isn't there a statue in a side path on the road to shaddar-nur?
  • In the middle of the way from mystdale castle to the teleporting pillar.
  • There is at least one statue inside the DE cave(dwarf dam).
  • West of the valley portal, up the plateau.
  • The cave behind the farm north of bravewall (has a gaint spider there)

quote name='myles' date='Oct 23 2007, 01:18 PM' post='6793970'

I'm just running thru my memory, I can't be sure if I'm right. Don't slap me. :P

• I vaguely remember a statue or two in the cave behind the Braverock castle (where you fight the sakarra demon). I have a pretty good map of that cave and didn't see one... it might blend in though but I didn't feel like checking out that huge cave today.... sometime soon I will though unless someone else happens to be going there and can confirm it...
  • There is a statue southeast of crow's rock, inside the forest. (or southwest from that burnt mansion outside the east gate, across the river) Are you talking about the one I mentioned by the Poacher? There is a quest called Poachers in Shire's Pen and they send you to a cabin just a bit under that statue....
  • I think there is one off the road to the east before you get to the gypsies camp when traveling north to crow's rock (Sry you got this one already)
  • Edit: A cave inside the town of Braverock has a statue too (I'm not sure if its the one with the cult or not). I checked the Arm of the Black Priest cave and there isn't one so I am not sure what other cave you could be thinking of...
  • Edit2: there is a fire statue if you go west (a dead end) from when you get to the icy area in Icecreek pass, where it is blocked until the library quest in SP. Just found that one earlier thanks to Frostelfguard hehe
  • Four fire statues within the Frostgard walls. 1)after you cross the drawbridge (outside). 2) Inside the monastery, to the right (indoor, where you fight gangs of ice goblin) 3) along the path to the elder library (outside). 4) in the elder library (indoor). Awesome!! I was missing two of those yay!
  • Edit3: There is no statue inside Timberton area and Mascrell area, I'm quite sure.
  • Edit4: This is I'm not sure. One of the connecting caves (1.crow's rock <-> wolfdale, 2. Uruk <-> orc region) might have statue. Mmmm that is a lot of ground to cover... if you happen to come across it let me know later hehe
  • Edit5: Not sure either. Isn't there a statue in a side path on the road to shaddar-nur? Mmmm I was there not that long ago and I didn't look real close at every last corner but I walked the whole path and I didn't see one.... if anyone knows I am wrong please let me know.
  • In the middle of the way from mystdale castle to the teleporting pillar. If you mean in the abandoned town on the Eastern side of Mysdale I check that earlier and unless I am totally blind there isn't one :D
  • There is at least one statue inside the DE cave(dwarf dam). There are two but neither one does anything and you couldn't reach them anyway cause they are surrounded by yellow water.... unless there are some I don't know of.
  • West of the valley portal, up the plateau. I looked and looked a few minutes ago and couldn't find it....
  • The cave behind the farm north of bravewall (has a gaint spider there) Ummm there isn't any cave there....

Huuuuuuge thanks myles!! That list of yours gave me a lot of leads I really appreciate the thought you put into it! :D

Edited by ~Night.Wolfe~

More thoughts

• My brain is telling me that there is a statue in the burn town of mystdale, its around that cemetery or something... It is a poison statue I think, which is useless in that region lol. um... :D
  • And the one outside the DE cave must be the one I was thinking of around valley portal.
  • As for the bravewall farm cave, I just remember there is a big but simple cave that you go in and fight a giant spider, and behind that spider there is a statue. Wrong giant spider maybe.
  • Also I'm thinking of a path that lead you to a mansion, for a quest, and would be the only path to go there. Isn't there a statue around? (east of hedgeton) nevermind you have it
  • There is a closed area east of valley portal, for a rescue girl quest, does it has a statue in there?
  • I think there are three experience statues in Tyr-hadar, but for the life of me I can't name where.

Very strange I walked through that whole burnt town after you mentioned it the first time and I thought there was one there myself... but I didn't find it. So either we are both totally confused, it blends in really good with the scenery, or maybe was removed with a patch?

Well that section in Bravewall by the farm doesn't have any caves... there is a quest called Ilim Zhurag Thalir that is at that farm and there IS a giant spider but it is outside in the center of the town. Also I didn't see any statues there. The only giant spiders INSIDE caves that I can remember is in the cave that joins Urkuk to Khorad deserts, The Lost Experimental Beings spider cave and the Giant Monster of Moorbrook cave. None of them have statues as far as I know.

No Statue by The Lost Daughter...

Well I've got two Tyr-Hadar statues, I'm not sure where the third could be...

Thanks Schot! It was a pain in the butt making that statue icon too lol. Would you believe that the only statue silhouette graphic I could find on the net was the Statue of Liberty? So I ended up taking a larger shot of one of the statues in game, going through the long process of removing the background, turning the whole image black and shrinking it... arghhh LOL :yawn: