Cool find undone. I had a little fun with it and then dressed mine up in Photoshop a bit. :D Anyone want a snowflake? Garanteed to not melt though I wouldn't place it too close to the fireplace. :D

make--a-flake0206026951.jpg

Great Flakes everyone! :yay: Come on Vampie. Don't be shy. :)

@undone:

Yikes, well it was really a mix of many many things. Unfortunately I can't recall what those steps are. I tried to make the snowflake again from scratch but I couldn't, lol. What I can tell you is that I first applied a base colour, blue. Then I mixed in a bunch of layer blending modes like pattern overlay and gradient overlay. Then I duplicated that layer, merged it with a blank layer, applied the plastic wrap filter and then set it's layer blending mode to something like Overlay or Soft Light. I think... haha.

Here's a bit of a Snowflake mashup. :yay:

ColageFlake.jpg

ahhh they all look wicked!

so here's my rather embarassing addition :D

flake.jpg

My evil lil kids said it looks like a germ under a microscope!...how rude eh :) I think they might have a point though!

lol Claire. Aaah boys. They sure know how to warm a mom's heart over eh. Hahaha. Microscopic germ flake. Love it! :D

Did a bit of playing around with the Snowflakes last night. :D

ColageFlake1-1.gif

Oh beauty Schot! :D

With them all together its like a snowflake hug! haha Ok Im a bit on the cutesy side today!

I Love yours Claire! hehe and I bet from now on, every flake you see, that little comment will make you giggle! I know with one someone sent me recently... Well... I now see rather strange things in those little cutting I never really saw before!. Much like the ink blot test! LOL

Ah they really are Ari. :D I'm really enjoying the process of combining everyones work into a single piece. :D

P.s.

Oh I see you slipped one in in true Funkilicious style me lady. Nice! Another one for me to add! :D

ColageFlake2.jpg