Congratulations, your dead body is worth $5125!

You are 62% Geek!

You scored 94%! in Coffee Addiction! :4rol: How do you feel if you don't get your morning fix?.....I'm a monster, cross me and suffer my wrath...hahah that is soooooooo true!

Cheers Katran I just spent ages on that site hehe

Hehe I was planing on showing all of them but one at a time happy you had fun with the rest of the tests. :)

I would love to see Schot take the Internet test. After Gogo looked him up he should pass it with closed eyes. :4rofl:For Schot :D

Oh, oh and this one is for Claire and Gogo since the spill and eat at there keyboard. :4rofl:

How Many Germs Live On Your Keyboard?

OMG :4rofl:

There are about 1,797,600 germs on your keyboard right now!

That's equivalent to the number of germs on 360 toilet seats.

uses gloves and cleans the wretched thing........ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:4rofl:

:) Katran...I am scared...can I have a new one for xmas do you think? hahaha

I figured I would just die, lol 25% survival. I have no delusion in my fighting ability that's for sure. :)

40% geek

And I don't need to take coffee addiction test, we all know the answer to that. :4rofl:

Edit: on the bright side, I got 90% on the booze test. I'm beyond help now am I? :4rofl:

I have a 70% chance of surviving, although I technically lied for one question, I own no guns, but I know a palce about 4 minutes away with some...

36% Alcohol...

Congratulations, my dead body is worth $6000! ... Brilliant

I am 4% addicted to Apple!

I am 20% a Geek!

I generate 287 WATTS!

I failed the internet knowledge test 55%

8th Grade science, now what year is that in its English equivalent..

My Grade: A-

92% I Passed with an Excellent Score!

Yay!

:)

~Doom

is it lying if you answered yet to guns but in fact one of them doesnt fire, the other one does (both shotgun sized) and both have trigger locks and you own no ammo for them at all?

If not then I got 70% ... we own quarterstaffs , nempos (japanese training wooden swords) and many other weapons.

I play D&d, guard the door, be quiet and hit first, check who it is after they are on the ground moaning and bleeding...

alcohol is 67% social drinker

my dead body is only worth $3555 hahaha

I am 36% geek hahaha explains why my body isnt worth much huh

hahaha but I scored95% in the disney quiz

24% on the internet quiz omg I failed horribly hahaha keep me away from the computer

and well I was average on 8th grade science and am horrible at spelling something we all knew lol

Congratulations, your dead body is worth $3990! :yay:

You are 55% Geek! :)

Oh this one is the funniest!

The Booze Test!!

Your Score: 72% Your level: LUSH :yay:

haha I guess that year of living in that bar sure taught me alot! :yay:

Woohoo! Passed the Zombie test. Barely... 59! :yay: *makes list* Hmmm, move out of city. Buy lotsa canned food and while you're there buy a gun... :yay:

Oh and 86% on the Internet Quiz, haha. I knew all these hours of mindless surfing would pay off one day. :)

Oh and 86% on the Internet Quiz, haha. I knew all these hours of mindless surfing would pay off one day. :)

Well I new you would do well but 86% :o Well at list now Gogo can say that locking you up had some good side look at the score on that test. :D