Show us your Christmas Tree!!...pwease :p

Here is my beastly tree :)

I could'nt get a good in between pic of light or no light :D

ourtree2.jpg

ooh and my Christmas chain :blush: Hay I always said I liked chains! but this one is actually a work in progress of over 3 years

haha I still have 10 links to finish in time for next year!

Picture063.jpgPicture064.jpgPicture065.jpg

Ah wow! Really great trees everyone. :D *sniff* I don't think I'll be having a tree this year. Well... Not a very big one at least. ^^ I miss my 15 foot tree from the old days. Had to climb a ladder plus use a blow dryer to get the tinsel up near the top, lol. That was some christmas tree!

hehehe! Now thats a tree!! um I actually had to take mine down twice and re-cut the base to get it to fit under the ceiling! and my Father Christmas still didn't quite fit on the top! hehe sure am glad I didn't go with the first one I saw... it was MUCH bigger :D

Love the decorations Yarasa !

Ari my hands eyes and back hurt just looking at the needlework in the parts of the chain already done... its why I dont have a crocheted tree skirt or bed spread... just too large for my body to withstand the creation of *g* t gorgeous though

:blush: Thank you!! :woot: (hehehe hence the 3 years in the making :yay: it weights close to 2 lbs and each ring takes about 14 hours of nonstop beading) I know I have 10 more to do... but Im not... looking forward to it? haha especially since they will be the first ones off when Im done!

But I will finish it off by next Christmas :D Lots of days left to finish! :3lmao:

Vampie, our skirt has become a cat blanket... she scrunches it up to make it more comfy for her. Its the toddler who is de-decorating the tree daily in our house.

After this stage comes the presents under the tree begining stage aka the pouncing from under thte tree stage where she uses the boxes to make a defensive fortification from which to pounce unexpectedly.

Then as the amount of presents grows so that her fort is destroyed comes the I want my spot under the tree and I will unwrap and move as many boxes as I have to to find it again stage. This is when we spend time re-wrapping gifts the cat has unwrapped - Daily.

the after xmas we go back to the pouncing or cat blanket stage depending on when it is.

The last stage is the moping stage where she mourns the passing of yet another tree season ....

... is that a wood burning stove in the background?

yes it is. I love watching wood burn. I could watch all night long.

Gintukas has really nice outdoor fireplace, and I get use to from him. Now I can't stop. Bad bad Gintu ...

yes it is. I love watching wood burn. I could watch all night long.

Gintukas has really nice outdoor fireplace, and I get use to from him. Now I can't stop. Bad bad Gintu ...

Ahh Yar I am soooo jealous!...any room for another body staring into the fire? I spent 10 years or so living ina house with only solid heating and I miss it sooo much! Also the garden was big enough to make a big old fire there in the winter....just cos we could LOL now I have that evil central heating and no chance of a real fire! it's sooo relaxing just watching them burn and the crackles and pops, not to mention the smell.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. bet it really brings your tree to life at night too!

I am just trying to make you jealous, so you will decide to come here sometimes.

hehe I'm on my way Yar! I'm very good with an axe so I could help chop and split some logs for the fire too :4rofl: thats such a great pic I feel warmer already!