Hellboy 2:The golden Army

Katran

Never read the comics Total but this new movie dooooeees look very good! Kudos to Guillermo Del Toro! Can't wait to see what he brings us in Hell Boy II. :D

P.s.

oooooh. Check out this full screen Stage6 version. Double click anywhere on the viewing space while playing to make it full screen. :P

lol, epox, crispy :D

I loved the first movie... ron is a great actor, and I'm glad he finally got some mass market appeal with this. Who woulda thunk that this almost unknown from The Name of the Rose, would have made it big in a superhero movie. Total, can't say I've read the comics, but if the "feel" of them is anything like the movie, I'll go and see if any of my comic collecting cousins have em. Kat, I love that director. He also did spy kids, right...and Deathproof?

:P

gogo

lol, epox, crispy :sick:

Kat, I love that director. He also did spy kids, right...and Deathproof?

Spy Kids was Robert Rodriguez and Quentin Tarantino did Deathproof. But you are close they are close friends and they did together the GrindHouse and Deathproof was part of it. But Robert Rodriquez did the second movie of the GrindHouse that is Planet Terror. Ok that is to much info you didnt want to know. :4rofl:

ahhh, good info there Kat, I always get mixed up with those directors...yeah it was planet terror ^^ Total, I'm with you, hoping the second movie was just as fun as romp as the first one.

loved those effects... reminded me so much of men in black...ahh, now there was a classic ^^

:thumbsup:

gogo

• 3 months later...

New site's working pretty good Schot. Regarding the movie, not too sure how great the villain is, looks kinda hokey...but... the movie looks nice and expensive... just the way I like 'em.

:3lmao:

gogo

Glad you both can see it. Thanks for letting me know. :help: Seems to stream quite fast too which is great! What can I say... I'm a die hard DivX fan, hehe. Hopefully I've finally found an alternative Stage6.

As far the trailer I'm loving the various creature designs. So cool and very Del Toro!

Thanks for the trailers Schot. I loved them and a desk top dimmer? Really cool. And I was doing all on my desk top which is 6 years old for some dumb reason my twice a powerful lap top only gets used on vacations.

I loved ron in Beauty and the Beast a tv show that ran here in the States in 1987