Whats your New Years Resolution?

fireworksfdm.jpg

:P:D:)

Ah Its that time of year to share our favorite drinksies, lots of hugs and smootches with our loved ones, and our wishes for the coming year! ;)

Whats your New Years Resolution?

wel I just dropped in to say

dthappynewyearjt6.jpg

wish you all the best and the clan also in the new year to come

ps

yeah I know the border is ....crap but wanted to try some thing out and I think I failed :D

o and my new years resolution ...hmmmm let me think about that , give me a few more beers I come up with some good ones :P

Happy New Year to you all! Hope you have an awesome time! :D

Oh and my New Years resolution is the same as every year for many years now... Quit smoking... :P

Oh and maybe just one other resolution. A new year... a new Sacred event? Stay tuned! :D

I have 2 new years resolutions :

1) get a toon , any toon, to niob (they keep dying within sight of niob.... 137, 121, etc)

2) get my house cleaned and fixed to put on the market by years end so that we can sell it and move to warmer (fl) climates to be nearer to family. (between my back and asthma and dh's hip and asthma these new england winters WILL be the death of us if we cant move south soon I think)

Happy New Years ... may you all be somewhere safe tonight and drunk enough to not remember the end of the year and sober enough to remember the start of the new year ...

I'll be by around 9pm to collect car keys and that means you too schot ... I'll be by to collect the wiki keys at 9pm also... no editing or wiking while drunk allowed...

Edited by Genenut

hmmm I think Ill kick my creative muse out of storage and see what new things are hidden within me :D hmm Now that will be interesting!!

Mom! Does that mean no SWD:) Sacred While Drunk that is! :P

You know where Ill be! lengua9ep.gif

:D

oh no you can swd ... just I'll be holding your car keys here in NH... come and get them if you think you can drive after swd... *lol* schot just cant wiki while drunk ....

Gogo , I have a 3yr old who would "ride" the vacumn and a 5 yr old cat that would either run scared of it or attack it.... and my 12 almost 13 yr old is a clutz and would trip over it (he has aspergers and gross motor coordination is not a strong point in any aspergers person)

I'd love one, but the rest of the house would suffer badly from it and probably kill it in a week *lol*

Oh and my New Years resolution is the same as every year for many years now... Quit smoking... :P

Hehe, you're not alone about that Schot. :D Happy new year everyone :Dweihnachten17.gif

Awwwwh mom! Alright alright. *passes keys* ... Ok ok! *passes keys to wiki as well* Sheesh! :sick:

Oh Toret. I think it's going to require a padded room to get me off the habit. :4rofl:

Oh and very nice E-cards Ari and Dj. Thank you very much! :lol:

I fully agree with you two, thats why I never add it on my new to do list... But we will tackle it eventually! :4rofl:

It was my pleasure Schot! Im glad you liked it!

Happy this thing of the new year all :4rofl:

Don't ever make Resolutions as if I can't do it all year why the hell can I do it now? hehe I don't even really celebrate it...had a curry here at home with some mates and the kids whilst feeling like death, they all had fun whilst I laid around doing very little, but if I could I would.....

Eat more curry's

See my mates more

drink with them more hehe ofc

Just have more fun with kids, family & friends

Have a good one all and keep safe :sick:

Well first Happy New Year to everyone! I hope you'll have a wonderfull year!! :sick:

After hours and hours thinking of it I made a New Years Resolution!

And that would be the next: Play Sacred more then before and

drink much more Beer! :4rofl: However I don't really celebrate it like claire :lol:

I guess that means no post-chase tasers =(

:thumbsup: awwww you know you want to...ofc I could never advocate police brutality so best you hand that taser to me mister.....and I'll zap one n all *G*

I guess that means no post-chase tasers =(

:P awwww you know you want to...ofc I could never advocate police brutality so best you hand that taser to me mister.....and I'll zap one n all *G*

see thats how a bunch of my friends got in trouble... we had a little issue with a little post-chase taser deployment... lol it legitimately wasnt my fault though =D

-Total

Dear, how I have not thought of this since the beginning of 2007, but I am going to get myself a job.

(I have a hard time with my self-discipline to get out and search)

And since I want to become Miss Dark Matters:

I want all in hunger to be fed,

All in need of love to be hugged,

Those who want safety, peace.

And all of them a wonderfull life.

Sincerely,

Jasper

PS

It kinda is true though.

Happy New Year Everyone!!

Well it seems my New Year Resolution from 2001 has finally been acomplished! On New Years Eve I saw a sight for sore eyes, it was my best friend since 4th grade who had moved away in 11th grade. She just walked up to me at work and we looked at eachother and was like OMG OMG OMG! It was great! That resolution was to find her and see how she was because I missed her so much! So anyways I think that is one point for me lol. This year my resolution is to buy me a Laptop. I try not to have vain resolutions because well I am crap at keeping them and the more I wish to lose weight the more I gain it LMAO. Have a great one everybody and I am wishing for 2008 to be a good one for everybody.

Ahh,I hope you get your laptop, Seductive. Those things are seksi ^^ I know I'd snap one up if I had the extra coin, but with my focus so much on games, it would cost me a mint to get something that I hope would be able to handle Sacred 2 properly. And gd'onya for meeting up with an old friend. There's nothing quite like it huh? A day full of giggle and memories...bet you walked away all aglow.

:D

gogo

Happy New Year Everyone :D

Well we have decided to try to be greener in our living and try to account for our carbon footprint which according to latest reports is quite large, and we finally got a worm farm.