Its been a while since I was sprawled..

Ah The pokey one has passed onto the greater realm in the sky. :)

Last night while playfully toying with the orcs in their little hidy hole with Ganto, Ari Pokes was tragically struck down. I truly thought at 153 she could handle anything.. but a moment of lag in a crowd of 9 bosses I saw the flash, Life back to full health (Hit the space bar anyway) and when the group dispersed.. there I was... laying flat out in all my lack of glory!

The true irony of the moment though... I was chatting happily away with Ganto on Teamspeak, I had just finished saying " Well Its been months since I had a death, so its bound to happen sometime" ... Wham!! hahaha I couldn't help but laugh!! Poor Ganto thought I lost my mind!

"The Fates" heard me and with their weaving hands, wove death into the life of my seraphim.

I am wondering though, Iv searched and search and I know I had lost a we during one of the early Kamis but cant find the post! haha Just curious on how long its been :blush:

I now lay to rest dear Pokes.... She will rise again though to poke everyone again!

poke.gif

pokes.jpg

Awh... Fair thee well lil Ari Pokes. :)

That's kind of a hard hit to take. Level 153 is a considerable level to lose a char at. Well one thing I've learned from your experience Ari. I won't be saying "the words" anytime soon! :blush:

We await the return of the all poking seraphim Ari. :)

A wonderful Epitaph, and and even more wonderful picture you've taken to be affixed proudly to his stone along with the other famous Clan heroes.

Come back stronger Ari

Rawr!

:)

gogo

p.s. arm the next one with a Ginsu :blush:

Armed with Ginsu, the seraphim will last all but one sec. :)

I'm sorry to hear that. Never speak the unspoken, not even if its been decades since you lost a toon. :lol:

Maybe a bit longer in the next release . . . I hear Ascaron is planning to equip goblins with aluminum cans - and we all know what the Ginsu dos to them; then she could slice the gobby like a tomato, too!.

I'll be hanging onto seraphim uniques for you. GL and fast re-building.

:4rofl:hahaha thanks guys! :D "Squeak of Agression" :evil:

My new one "Tag" is so much better and more fun to play!Shes even taken on VOT! Thanks Schot for rebuilding my confidence in my seras! :hugs:

It was a sad day indeed ... and that scary laugh on teamspeak when you died will forever haunt me :4rofl:

So glad you took it so well though, even continued to play in OC with your vamp. Just give me a poke whenever you want to rebuild it :D

Edited by ganto