Some Questions about Sacred

Hi I m new on your board and I got some question

First you guys mainly play in close hardcore or soft?

Second I check the poison daemon build and found it really interesting but I wanted to know does that build can tank well?

Not like a Gladiator but she can take some good damage before going down?

I never played over Bronze so if I m going hardcore I'll look for a build that can survive well in the hands of a newb :bow: any advice?

So I m waiting to get my sacred game just bought from ebay and I will join you guys on the net.

Edited by gogoblender

Hi there Black Sabbath (and welcome to darkmatters) :lol:

I think you will find most closed hardcore pepps in here (its the only way to play if you ask me...)

as for the poison daemon build I have never played it myself Only played with other pepps using it and they dont drop like flies to put it mildly :P

a good build to start with Hmmmm well here you have that taste thing :bow: but I like the disc daemon myself (as long as the disc´s dont go AWOL or party to hard) :bow:

or to be on the "safe" side a hardhit (HH) glad thats always a safe bet :gogo:

bhj

Edited by bhj
as long as the disc´s dont.......

Hey Black Sabbath! As BHJ said we play closed hardcore. Nothing makes you appreciate every min. you play like the danger of losing a toon.

What will be a safe bet for start. You can never go wrong with a Dark Elf. Thats the one you will probably go for in the end. :bow:

p.s.: I moved you topic in the general area of Sacred. :bow:

p.s.s: BHJ I started playing the disk daemon a very fun toon to play.

Grats on getting the game!

Bhj said it just right!

You will find some of the best players in closed hardcore as well! We all share and help others as there is much more to lose, but there is far more to gain from the friends you will meet there! Give a holler when you are ready and we will be there to help set you up with whatever help and boosting you may need :bow:

Thx for the reply and I'll check dark elf they look pretty good in fact I'm playing a dark elf in solo , really strong and fast but I dont know why im laking in defense. So he kill fast but he s not a really good tank. Maybe I just didn't build him right but I dont really care he's a solo toon.

If it wasnt about cd key I ll be already on the closed sever :P

Welcome to the game and to Sacred, DarkSabbath!

When I saw your name I thought for a second you were going to be one of my friends from work who's seriously into metal, another one to join the very dedicated music fans we have here on the site.

Glad you found us and enjoy the game, Sacred and ... the beer!

:P

gogo

One thought is to make a Battle Daemon. Get alot of Physical Resistance while in Battle form. Combine a high Battle level with Call of Death and it's pretty good at killing too.

Also a Dark Elf using Adrenaline can 'tank' very well

Same with a Dwarf using Entrench

I play HC exclusively :P

Hi again

So I m thinking going with the rooster gladiator for my first hardcore toon and I want to know if its better with sword or axe. There is any real difference in power or its just a matter of what I prefer?

Still waiting for the game and the wait its so long..... I really want to be there for the kamikaze sunday!

Typically axes have higher base damage than a comparable sword. But it doesn't significantly affect the play style. In the beginning, Hard Hit and especially Multi-Hit seems to miss alot when using an axe. Had much better luck with a sword. But once you've leveled a bit, the difference seems to go away

So basically just go with the one that fits your play style :unsure:

Hiya Black Sabbath and welcome aboard DarkMatters. :hugs:

The gang here as you can see is very well informed. You're in good hands! One thing that really helps is to have some very good equipement at the very start. We can help you out with that when you decide to create your character. :unsure:

the only big differences I've noticed in sword and axe is the actual set items of such... I prefer aarnums fiery regalia to fadalmar's salvation anyday... just my personal preference. I think swords are more plentiful for certain classes... I play DEs a lot, and never use axes, I use longswords (longsword of teachers) and other BLADE COMBAT weapons (ethan rhys sword.... deathbringer) just found more success with DE swords... as for Dwarf, in CC, I'd go with axe... glads... they're good with both, they pound out damage like chuck norris. I'd lean towards swords personally, just because I like them better. but also the glad has those cool 2 handed axes that noone else can use... so its up to you.

-Total

So I m thinking going with the rooster gladiator for my first hardcore toon and I want to know if its better with sword or axe. There is any real difference in power or its just a matter of what I prefer?

Glad and axe are like bread and butter. havnt met a glad with a sword in game yet. :P