Ikariam Game

They are a bit fast on the inactive, which is good and bad. Bad coz my ez farms are removed, good coz now more people to share the donate cost.

And I'm glad that there is an internal alliance page, I will have my embassy tomorrow. :)

Edit: Found a total bargain: 400 crystal/ 10gold. :) Plz let me be the first there. God Bless the seller.

:o If you're not in time.. let me know,

[Foreign streetmerchant mode]

I can get you 1000 crystal... me make special price for you OK? :)

[/Foreign streetmerchant mode]

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, today was a great day. :)

I was able to buy 1.500 marble at 20 gpu and pillage 1.500+ marble from other players. Add that to the marble I already had and the marble that was produced during the day and now I only need... 300 units of marble to upgrade my palace! ^^ (that and to send 4.000 wood to my capital) So by the end of the day I will be starting work on the palace and tomorrow morning I'll be building a new colony! :)

Yeah, why are the ships so slow and can someone post a screen shot to the apply button for the alliance page I can't seem to find it, sorry if this is a stupid question.

Click on your Embassy, scroll down to the bottom & click on "Search for Alliance". Search for Sacred & when it comes up, there should (I think) be an icon that looks like pair of hands shaking, that's the apply icon.

jatt wants to sign a peace treaty with you and sends the following message: Best people of Sacred,

With great honor I ask if we can become allies. If we become allies we will help each other as much as we can and of course we can trade some goods. But the important is that we help each other in every trouble.

With Greatings,

Diplomatic Jatt from P\\/\\/N

I don't know em they're listed 71st and I don't think it will harm us, however the tone of the message sounds a bit like they feel like going to war ( or allready are at war )

I would choose to go for the bigger alliances myself ( and not ally ourselves yet untill we got our name change set )

Democracy at work ppl :) I haven't made a decision yet so talk to me :)

jatt wants to sign a peace treaty with you and sends the following message: Best people of Sacred,

With great honor I ask if we can become allies. If we become allies we will help each other as much as we can and of course we can trade some goods. But the important is that we help each other in every trouble.

With Greatings,

I don't know em they're listed 71st and I don't think it will harm us, however the tone of the message sounds a bit like they feel like going to war ( or allready are at war )

I would choose to go for the bigger alliances myself ( and not ally ourselves yet untill we got our name change set )

Democracy at work ppl :o I haven't made a decision yet so talk to me :)

oh wow. Another guy I raided. :)

Only a couple of times and haven't raided him in about 2 days, but he might be affraid of me as I'm the strongest on his island. :) Don't know if that's the reason, but that's certainly the way they heard about us.

Anyway I kinda don't feel like helping anyone militarily at the moment, so I'm going to vote a no.

Why are we going to war?

and I found the hand button to apply =)

shouldn't we change our webpage to http://www.darkmatters.org/ ? instead of - :)

and does anyone know if there is goning to be a premium service for ikariam?

no

good going

not yet we're not officially a second tier game yet :)

and I have no idea but it wouldn't surprise me

I hope this answers you're questions:)

Woohoo. Palace level 3 construction ordered.

Now to go to sleep, lol. :)

:)

Congrats Indy, I'm still waiting on ~1k wood (~3hrs production) for my lvl3 Palace...

With Greatings,

Democracy at work ppl :) I haven't made a decision yet so talk to me :ninja:

Agreed

Woohoo. Palace level 3 construction ordered.

Now to go to sleep, lol. :)

Congrats!

Anyone in need of glass:) I can spare 2000 at the moment. :ninja:

I have denied their request

we are not yet in a position where we will decide on who will be our ally or not so for now your request has been denied.

I think allying yourself with people who are allready targets is not a smart idea.

I have denied their request

we are not yet in a position where we will decide on who will be our ally or not so for now your request has been denied.

I think allying yourself with people who are allready targets is not a smart idea.

It's weird in my eyes...

Edited by Fladder

Gratz Llama. :)

I founded my 4th town this morning, coords XX:XX and special resource is... marble. Yupp, that makes it 2 marble colonies for me and no sulphur colony.

Yupp, that makes it 2 marble colonies for me and no sulphur colony.

What was the reasoning behind that? I'm kinda curious, cause Lvl4 Palace is going to be sickeningly expensive...

Yupp, that makes it 2 marble colonies for me and no sulphur colony.

What was the reasoning behind that? I'm kinda curious, cause Lvl4 Palace is going to be sickeningly expensive...

Easy, around me sulphur is the second easiest to buy resource (right after wine). On the other hand marble is near impossible to find, there are even times when there are no offers to sell marble around. And when it comes to improving your colonies marble is the second most important resource (first being wood). Sulphur on the other hand is only needed for troops and the amount needed isn't that high. I now have ~3.000 sulphur lying around even though I don't produce one bit of it, while my marble stocks are under 600. And yes, level 4 palace is going to be expensive. Imagine saving up 30.000 marble with only one marble colony. You'd have to postpone lots of other buildings to be able to get that amount.

@ Fladder I could take half your crystal later, like sometime tomorrow. Right now I really really need to build up my warehouse. I had level one before I found my colony, gotta love the risk. :P

Embassy in an hour. Gosh what a day I had... my feet hurts from all the running around. No one targeted me though so that's good. Can't just bet on luck though.

What do you need? I can trade you with 500 wine and 20 gpu for the rest (or 500 marbles, probably). Let me know, then I won't sell them on the trade post. My colonies are still too small to trade more than that though. :)

As far as accepting people, the alliance has 1 spare Diplo point, but once I get my 4th colony up & running, I'll be able to put in another 3-4 points.

Thx llama I'm in. :P

And a thought, since raid is related to trading port, y would you need to raise its level? Sure it takes longer to load a boat, but your shipments are planned ahead anyway.

So long you keep to a cycle, 3000 4000 resources can still use a level one port.

Couple more questions

Is there any benefit to building Embassies and Palaces in your other colonies? Or does just the main colony's Embassy/Palace level matter?

Does upgrading my Embassy add to diplomacy points?

Do the workshop upgrades apply to all existing and future armies/ships?

Also on my main isle, only 4 of us are donating to sawmill and quarry. How do you guys handle this? Thought about messaging other 3 and maybe planning raids on the ones who don't. It's really limiting my production. I know low level towns don't have much but a couple towns are level 4-5.