since it's nigh impossible to register your own ideas for a quote I figured I just start a topic, for all to add, see and comment on eachothers quotes, oneliners etc...

Be original. don't quote movies or famous people just your own. ( I WILL check them all :) )

here's mine... it just popped up today

Women grow up, Men just grow old

edit:

ps. if the quote I found is not my own do not hesitate to shatter my dreams, however I did search quite extensively ( I think )

Edited by DreDBanGeR

A VP (sales) at work:

Oh, we just don't have time to do it right

when confronted with the ever present need to always do things twice before they are correct

Oh cool idea DreD. :o

Well here's mine that I made when I joined the SIF oh so long ago and that I use in my profile here on FDM. I think I use it on some others sites around the net as well. Hard to keep track of these days, heh.

"With faith as my shield and honor my sword"

I am often heard around the HIM department at work saying "It's a burden to be cursed with such good looks, but the joy I bring to your lives makes it all worth while."

Or, I am often accused of making things up when I tell stories of my life. The standard reply is "The truth of my life is so much more exciting than anything I could make up."

Well it's not my own but I thought it was funny.

It's part of a response on a website to news about an upcoming movie from a Dutch politician.

To offend is like drinking a bottle of gin: even though it's not against the law, it's best not to
Edited by Timotheus