Changing clan as underwear

hey all

evrything goes wierd directions and very fast.

a little while ago as I am sure you are aware of I applied to clan D.a.r.k but after a while I draw the application back and started a clan with some others.

we had a great time in the start but then some problmes occured in personal lifes and evrything got quiet.

I havent seen another A.R.T member in sacred sience a few weeks in in january.

I got a offer from clan-da witch I pretty much took right away bcos I always want to be a part of something and I want this something to live and I want to help it to live. now latly A.R.T have been more like a stone then nothing else, nothing moves and I wouldent call it alive

so I am sorry because I am sure it looks like I change clan as often as underwear and I understand if someone dislikes this. *sigh* evrything have gotten so wierd.

well this was a kind of sorry and explination for what I do but I wont expect anyone to accept it

Well, I for one welcome more people on the DA clan side since there are rarely others besides myself in the Kami sessions. I completely understand the risk in being part of a smaller clan and not being able to play with friends. When I joined DA, it was active in Sacred but now it looks like most are just waiting on the release of Sacred 2 to get involved again.

well, erling, sometimes it is necessary to change your underwear - hehe. Your motivation is completely understood.It is a shame that the ART did not last longer.

I am sure that you and DA will have a fine long run together. Congratulations for that and see you in game.

gial

lol @ changing underwear.

Well that's always a good thing. :)

Very sad about ART and completely understand Erling. You really shouldn't feel bad for changing at all. No need to be sorry. We still loves yah. :) And you couldn't have picked a better group of folks to clan with at that. You'll certainly never have to worry about being alone or without help.

Congratz on becoming part of the DA gang Erling! :)

Oh erling im sorry about the ART and 100% understand the clan changing.

Congratulations! Meet me at the BAR so we can drink together. :)

well thx evryone! not one angry word! ;) *puzzled* only nice ones and I can say evry one of them made me grin :)

@ tomi

hm... tomi you're to young *take all tomi's beer* :)

well... ok I guess I can share a little for friend's sake :)