Sacred 2 Downloads - DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023

7 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

Hmm, definitely. The global.res is incorrect.

All problems were solved when I turned off the Dark mod (the one that changes the shadow warrior and the inquisitor). Now with that mod can not play(?

dimitrius154, thank you for your work, but I had a technical problem with the download itself. Google Drive breaks files half way if they are large. I beg you to make a mirror with parts of ~ 2GB or add a mirror to Yandex Disk - which, by the way, supports downloading through managers and resuming files, unlike Google Drive.

Edited by malkutus
14 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

Hmm, have you updated this particular mod's content with the appropriate files from the "Extra" folder of the latest release?

No, I thought the files of this mod would be in a separate link. Now everything is just right, thank you!

Although there is one point - the amplification of the second branch of the inquisitor's skills makes quite annoying sounds, they should be somehow simplified or removed altogether.

7 minutes ago, Sirisk said:

Although there is one point - the amplification of the second branch of the inquisitor's skills makes quite annoying sounds,

Hmm, the upgrade sound should be the same. Is that a consistent issue?

32 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

Hmm, the upgrade sound should be the same. Is that a consistent issue?

It may have been the same before the update. But I find him annoying. The sound of electrical discharges is too obtrusive. I wish it were a little softer.

Edited by Sirisk
4 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

The next beta iteration has just been released.

Great news:Cherna_24: I will test all weekend. I'm glad that numerous links to bug fixes are gone. Great job, Dimitriy. Thanks from the whole ru-community :resp:

P.S. Installed via GME. Everything is working. Version 3.1:thumbsup:

• Appreciation 1

Dmitry, thank you so much for your work and a new version of the patch :)
Unfortunately, Google reports that the download limit is exceeded, I download from Mega at low speed. But I'm ready to wait :))

27 minutes ago, Lorane said:

Google reports that the download limit is exceeded

Must be that trusty aggressive marketing strategy for paid cloud storage plans, also known as "extortion". That new unhinged A.I. development requires quite a bit of funds.

1 hour ago, dimitrius154 said:

Must be that trusty aggressive marketing strategy for paid cloud storage plans, also known as "extortion". That new unhinged A.I. development requires quite a bit of funds.

Dmitry have you tried uploading it to our site here ?

https://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/files/

anyone, even guests and their aunts and uncles , can download!

:bounce:

gogo

I have a question, can cosmetic mods be used?

Alternate Hairstyles (new hairstyle for Seraphim), Seraphim Blue Eyes (new eyes + removed makeup) and Underwear Patch (new bikini and missing wings if not worn)

Ссылки: https://www.nexusmods.com/sacred2/mods/27

https://www.nexusmods.com/sacred2/mods/42 

https://www.nexusmods.com/sacred2/mods/4

5 minutes ago, Flix said:

I can make Addendum friendly versions of my ancillary mods if there's a demand for it.  Might not happen till this weekend when I can examine the scripts. 

Oh, that would be mega-cool :) I really want beautiful long hair for Seraphim. And it is this mod that seems to be incompatible as it modifies surface.txt

The other two are not that important (and seem to have different authors, Vishanka and Ize and Fleet and Flix and Hooyaah), but if they are compatible, I'll be glad!

The new version (as far as I understand) no longer requires a mod to restore the classic theme of the main menu, but when creating a character, the Carrier Imp is not displayed, so it is difficult to choose its color when creating a new character. :D

• The title was changed to DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023
  • This topic was featured and unfeatured
  • The topic was featured