Sacred 2 Downloads - DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023

22 minutes ago, BRSamael said:

Previously, everything was stable for this version. If you need a log, tell me where to get it.

Windows error event log for sacred2.exe. But first I would recommend to download the latest version of the Addendum. Big fixes aside, the 'system' folder now contains a full set of expected dlls for the game.

35 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

Windows error event log for sacred2.exe. But first I would recommend to download the latest version of the Addendum. Big fixes aside, the 'system' folder now contains a full set of expected dlls for the game.

Я совсем не разбираюсь в логах и их местоположении, надеюсь, это то, о чем речь. тут только сведения, строк с ошибкой нет. Файл лога.

П.С, Игру после первой ошибки переустановил, Аддендум скачал сегодня, так что все фиксы должны быть на месте. Попробую еще с режимом совместимости запустить.\

I do not understand the logs and their location at all, I hope this is what we are talking about. there is only information, there are no lines with an error. Log file.

PS, I reinstalled the game after the first error, I downloaded Addendum today, so all the fixes should be in place. I'll try to run it with compatibility mode.

2 hours ago, BRSamael said:

Файл лога.

Запрашивает подтверждение доступа.

Пишу на родном для быстроты: проверил, у меня вылетов не наблюдается, правда играю на английском. Ошибка какая-то нетипичная. Нужно удостовериться, что в папке system нет библиотек, кроме тех, что из Аддендума. То же - для папки local\ru_RU.

Слышал про версию от Акеллы, что ребята делали левые изменения в исполнительных файла игры. Режим совместимости и запуск от администратора использовать не следует.

5 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

Запрашивает подтверждение доступа.

Пишу на родном для быстроты: проверил, у меня вылетов не наблюдается, правда играю на английском. Ошибка какая-то нетипичная. Нужно удостовериться, что в папке system нет библиотек, кроме тех, что из Аддендума. То же - для папки local\ru_RU.

Слышал про версию от Акеллы, что ребята делали левые изменения в исполнительных файла игры. Режим совместимости и запуск от администратора использовать не следует.

Файл - по идее расшарен, зеркало на яндексе. тык и тык - содержимое папок. Совместимостей и прочего по умолчанию не было, после для эксперимента попробовал, без толку. Именно эту версию я использовал несколько лет назад, играл с CM и EE Фликса, но на другой винде. Более того, как только Аддендум вышел, я его запускал когда меню навыков настраивал. Так что без понятия на что грешить.

2 minutes ago, BRSamael said:

Так что без понятия на что грешить.

Кстати, на 10-ке стоит включать режим разработчика. Убирает целый вагон проблем со старыми приложениями.

1 hour ago, BRSamael said:

Файл - по идее расшарен, зеркало на яндексе. тык и тык - содержимое папок. Совместимостей и прочего по умолчанию не было, после для эксперимента попробовал, без толку. Именно эту версию я использовал несколько лет назад, играл с CM и EE Фликса, но на другой винде. Более того, как только Аддендум вышел, я его запускал когда меню навыков настраивал. Так что без понятия на что грешить.

Hi!

Super happy to have you here on the boards friend! Sacred has been such a pleasure and joy to the community now for 15 years and we're always delighted to meet new members!

I just wanted to note that the language here in this forum  as posted in our registration rules is English, and so for everyone to understand the conversations and keep the community as easy to access as possible, would it be possible to  please use google translate to put English in the post as well so that all the community here can enjoy the read from whatever device they use?

Thank you for understanding me :heart: 

:gogo:

gogo

11 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

I just wanted to note that the language here in this forum  as posted in our registration rules is English, and so for everyone to understand the conversations and keep the community as easy to access as possible, would it be possible to  please use google translate to put English in the post as well so that all the community here can enjoy the read from whatever device they use?

My apologies for going against the rules stated, Gogo:) The CTDs we were discussing are very specific, localization related. As far as I'm aware, no localization based on Latin alphabet should be affected(Not that the Addendum is available in languages other then Russian, or English).

• Appreciation 1

Также извиняюсь о нарушении правил.

Установил ГОГ версию, русифицировал ее, после CM 1,6, и Аддендум (переименовав ru-ru в en-uk), ошибка повторяется :(

P.S. Сейчас посмотрю оригинальный EN ГОГ, но он интереса не представляет(

I also apologize for breaking the rules.

Installed GOG version, Russified it, after CM 1.6, and Addendum (renaming ru-ru to en-uk), the error repeats :(

P.S. Now I will look at the original EN GOG, but it is of no interest (

• Appreciation 1

Не нашел как редактировать пост, так что заранее извиняюсь. На английской версии ГОГ, без русификатора, ошибку вызвать не удалось, На русской версии ГОГ, без Аддендума, только с CP 1.6 также ошибку вызвать не удалось. Возможно тестировал не так долго, но раньше вылет случался не дольше чем через 5 минут. Так что ошибка, по всей видимости, связана или с русской версией мода, или происходит конфликт с русификатором.

Didn't find how to edit the post, so I apologize in advance. On the English version of GOG, without a localization, the error could not be caused, On the Russian version of GOG, without the Addendum, only with CP 1.6, the error could not be caused either. Perhaps I did not test for so long, but before the crash happened no longer than 5 minutes later. So the error, most likely, is connected either with the Russian version of the mod, or there is a conflict with the Russifier.

1 minute ago, BRSamael said:

On the Russian version of GOG, without the Addendum, only with CP 1.6, the error could not be caused either

Would you, please, post a link to the CP 1.6 locale\ru_RU folder archive? I need to confirm a certain suspicion.

16 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

Would you, please, post a link to the CP 1.6 locale\ru_RU folder archive? I need to confirm a certain suspicion.

Не совсем так, русификатор заменяет en_UK своим, CP при установке выдает ошибку на изменение global.res (что в гайде указывается и говорится что это норма), а после установки в en_UK требуется скопировать еще 3 файла. Разницы в en_UK с/без CP нет, сравнил побитово, а ru_RU при таком раскладе вообще отсутствует. Ссылка на русификатор и ссылка на те 3 файла, которые нужно установить после патча в en_UK.

Если требуется именно как-то вытащить ru_RU из CP, то его устанавливать нужно именно на версию Акеллы. Если потребуется - скажите, но это будет достаточно долго.

Not quite so, the crack replaces en_UK with its own, CP, during installation, gives an error on changing global.res (which the guide indicates and says that this is the norm), and after installation, 3 more files are required to be copied to en_UK. There is no difference in en_UK with / without CP, I compared it bit by bit, and ru_RU in this situation is completely absent. Link to the crack and a link to those 3 files that need to be installed after the patch in en_UK.

If you need to somehow get ru_RU out of CP, then you need to install it on the Akella version. If necessary, tell me, but it will be long enough.

7 minutes ago, BRSamael said:

If you need to somehow get ru_RU out of CP, then you need to install it on the Akella version. If necessary, tell me, but it will be long enough.

What I need is the Russian global.res from CP 1.60. I suspect improper text coding and encryption of non-Latin based texts. 

Edited by dimitrius154
7 minutes ago, dimitrius154 said:

What I need is the Russian global.res from CP 1.60. I suspect improper text coding and encryption of non-Latin based texts. 

Вторая ссылка (файл ru_RU) это он и есть. Вспомнил об одном форуме где видел распакованный CM 1.6

The second link (file ru_RU) is it. I remembered about one forum where I saw the unpacked CM 1.6

Edited by BRSamael
9 minutes ago, BRSamael said:

The second link (file ru_RU) is it. I remembered about one forum where I saw the unpacked CM 1.6

Hmm, the same issue. I see empty strings whenever Cyrillic symbols are used. Wonder why.

приветствую всех. итак, у меня вылетает игра вот с такой ошибкой

Spoiler

Faulting application name: sacred2.exe, version: 2.65.2.0, time stamp: 0x4be45a9b
Faulting module name: MSVCR80.dll, version: 8.0.50727.9672, time stamp: 0x5db2b1b8
Exception code: 0xc000000d
Fault offset: 0x00008aa0
Faulting process id: 0x628
Faulting application start time: 0x01d67f3da2710dbd
Faulting application path: C:\Sacred 2 Addendum\system\sacred2.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.9672_none_d08f9da24428a513\MSVCR80.dll
Report Id: ddedb494-3451-4517-9a3e-f3483984d9d9
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

играю на стареньком ноуте vaio (core2duo р8400, 4Gb ddr2, SSD, Radeon HD 3400). До последнего крупного обновления проблем не было. Играл на win7 64. ничего не прописывал в ярлыке и не включал режим совместимости. игра от акеллы была. после того как Димитриус написал, что теперь с элитными текстурами надо играть, начались проблемы - в игре пропали персонажи и дома (как у того китайца). я решил подождать и не зря). а вот после последнего обновления винда грешит на msvcr80.dll.

теперь что я делал для решения проблемы - переустановка Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 32 и 64 - не помогла. установка всех версий Visual - ничего. прописывание в ярлык -nocpubbinding -skipopenal - ничего. переустановка игры, чистка реестра, проверка диска - ничего. установка win10 - ничего не дала. больше я не знаю что сделать. я даже скачал GOG версию английскую и русифицировал скопировав из папки ru в папку en файлы из мода addendum. а так хочется поиграть со всеми новыми изменениями. прошу помощи.

english ver (google tranlate. sorry for that))))

greetings everybody. so, my game crashes with this error (look for spoiler)

I play on an old vaio laptop (core2duo p8400, 4Gb ddr2, SSD, Radeon HD 3400). There were no problems until the last major update. I played on win7 64. I did not register anything in the shortcut and did not turn on the compatibility mode. game from Akella. after Dimitrius wrote that now it is necessary to play with elite textures, problems began - the game lost characters and houses (like that Chinese). I decided to wait and for good reason). but after the last update, Windows is sinning on msvcr80.dll.

now what I did to solve the problem - reinstalling Microsoft Visual C ++ 2010 32 and 64 - did not help. installing all versions of Visual - nothing. writing to the shortcut -nocpubbinding -skipopenal - nothing. reinstalling the game, cleaning the registry, checking the disk - nothing. installing win10 - gave nothing. I don't know what to do anymore. I even downloaded the English GOG version and russified by copying the files from the addendum mod from the ru folder to the en folder. and I really want to play with all the new changes. plz help.

A very minor thing I noticed while working on the portrait project: Toads/Frogs have no portraits.  Itemtypes 505, 506, 507.

If you implemented my Swampbelly Toads quest fix (making the targets toads instead of turtles) you would probably want to create portraits for them.

I also noticed there are Snakes present in the game files (itemtypes 332, 333, 334), supposedly meant to be atmospheric background animals, though I can't ever remember having seen any.  Maybe I just never noticed but if they're absent it might be nice to add them as ambient wildlife, if not opponents.

• Thanks! 1
1 hour ago, miff said:

Faulting application name: sacred2.exe, version: 2.65.2.0, time stamp: 0x4be45a9b
Faulting module name: MSVCR80.dll, version: 8.0.50727.9672, time stamp: 0x5db2b1b8
Exception code: 0xc000000d
Fault offset: 0x00008aa0

Greetings,

This CTD is expected to have been fixed with the 30.08.2020 update. When was the last time you downloaded the Addendum?

1 hour ago, Flix said:

I also noticed there are Snakes present in the game files (itemtypes 332, 333, 334), supposedly meant to be atmospheric background animals, though I can't ever remember having seen any.  Maybe I just never noticed but if they're absent it might be nice to add them as ambient wildlife, if not opponents.

Yes, these are creatures 106,107,109: green, red and brown snakes. They have the necesary animation entries, but lack icons and are not present in spawn.txt.

My guess is that browns should be desert atmospheric, while green and red should be jungle. 

12 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

Greetings,

This CTD is expected to have been fixed with the 30.08.2020 update. When was the last time you downloaded the Addendum?

before 08.30. Ill try as soon as possible. you should mark the link with date maybe. 4Gb - textures included?

• Like! 1
  • The title was changed to DIMITRIUS'S CM PATCH ADDENDUM - 2023
  • This topic was featured and unfeatured
  • The topic was featured