Well as some of you know I recently took a job bouncing at on of the bars here in the town I live in 3 nights a week. And usually it goes pretty smooth with no fights and hardly any drama. well tonight was quite the freaking opposite. As soon as I got to work we had a fight break out over a spilt beer go freaking figure drunks are like kids you steal their toy they are going to get pissy. So what did I do Kicked them out. So I figured after that it should be a fairly easy night. LMAO YEAH RIGHT DUMMY! Not more than 2 hours later we have a customer trying to get in a fight with one of the band member that happend to be playing tonight. And his weapon of choice a pool cue. What the heck do they think this is roadhouse!! GRRRRR so now I am getting ticked off. and I go outside for a smoke break. This is where things get really stupid. 2 female customers start fighting over some guy. Now by this time I have just about had it wih this crowd. My regulars are complaining. The bartenders are piffed. The Band is talking about waling out. and the other bouncers are off acting like things arent going to hell. it was one thing after another tonight and I just needed to vent.

*sigh* tell me about it, people just can't handle themselves when they're drunk and well, if they were idiots before, they sure as hell lack all common sense after a few drinks. Kick them out and get the PD to take care of them. ("Get me Total on the phone, NOW!" :lol:)

Oh POOR Evil,

You go from Daddy daycare (by day) to Drunky daycare (by night) no rest for the weary I see..... Suggestion just use your EVER powerful Daddy mode on the drunks and all should be better. LOL can you do a time-out chair in a bar:) Wishing you better luck on your future nights.

Stargazer

*passes evil the economy sized roll of duct tape*

1001 uses for the stuff including baby sitting uses

(its good for attaching people/kids to time out chairs)

Oh what a drag Evil. There are few things that can break my patience and stupid drunks is most likely #1 on that list. Oh man it's just shameful and really irritating... I say use a tranquilizer gun on'em and just pile them up in a corner somewhere. :lol:

("Get me Total on the phone, NOW!" :()

lol. Yeah hey.. Where is that Total anyway huh?! :)

Next time evil just show them the old forum or timo's signature.... either should give them a headache bad enough to make them stop drinking and not be able to start fights *lol*

Lmao yeah that should do it dang timo where are my sun glasses its to bright and I have really slept cept for my nap

lol, I'm not laughing at you EM, but boy, do you ever make a helluva great case for watching Roadhouse! It's funny, you keep hearing about these kinds of places and instances, but it's only when someone you know starts talking about how tough a job it is, you really come to have an understanding for the goings on. I'm sure, you're great at your job, and your workers must love you. Keep up with courage, friend. I'd worked in service for years and years, and yeah, there are days when you just want to scream or kill someone. So go on and vent...

Just make sure you bury the body deeply.

:D

gogo

I tried bouncing at a local bar for one week. After a black eye, sprained wrist and being sore all over trying to stop a 350 pound drunk college kid (guess he played football) I decided this wasn't the line of work for me.

One thing about bouncing I always thought was interesting was watching someone go from being sober and quiet to drunk and rowdy. It was easy to tell who could handle their drink and who couldn't. I got the most problems when someone was shut off by a bartender and then made a big scene about it. Trying to get an angry drunk out of the bar was always a challenge, more so when he was with several friends.

This was at a college bar where I live. We get swarms of college kids during the summer here. After a year of school all they want to do is party. I much prefer the biker bars myself. May not be as fancy and the guys all look like they should be on wanted posters but all in all it's a lot more civilized. hard to believe but true :devil:

lol knuckles where are these biker bars at? I will gladly bounce at that bar all the biker bars here your asking for a fight if you dont fight in.

Edited by EvilMale

The bikers bars I've been to they pretty much police themselves. They didn't mind I wasn't a biker, I look like one so I guess that's enough. That and I knew several of them at least a little bit Oh I've seen some unbelievable fights and a few stabbings but that was more from old feuds than anything that happened in the bar. Seen a few cocky jerks come in but usually either they lose the attitude really quick or they get their attitude adjusted for them.

Now I've been to a few biker weekend cookouts...that's when they really get crazy lol