Hello everyone, just popping in to see what you guys are all about. I used to play Sacred a while back, and seeing the upcoming Sacred 2 sparked some interest in me. Lets see.. my usual board name is monsterstorm, although ill probably go by Nanfrith in-game. Played a decent amount of games, im an MMO fan ( not WoW ). Lotro was a big one for me. Warcraft III was also a fun thing for me, I was really into making all sorts of maps for that game.

So. Ive got a 360, not sure whether or not ill get Sacred 2 for the xbox or pc. Im good with forums and website activity, so ill definetly be a good part of the community if I decide to stick around. Anyways, how is everyone else doing?

Hello Monsterstorm and welcome to FDM!

Always good to see a new face around the board.

Hope you have a great time posting and reading on the forum and hope to see you ingame if you stop by.

P.S.: Moved your topic to the Guest Book and Introductions area of the forum. :D

I dont think you guys will actually be seeing me in-game until the release of Sacred 2. But by that time im sure I will know most of you quite well! And thanks for moving the post, I hadnt searched enough for a introduction area, so I posted in the place that most interested me :D

So. How about we play a little game? One word that best represents the clan, one sentence that best represents the other members, and two sentences about yourself. ( All in your own opinion)

I will start, although dont worry I wont feel bad if nobody wants to join in.

Unknown

I'm hoping unique and interesting.

See first post. Its longer.

Lotro was a big one for me.

Hi Monsterstorm and Welcome! Im currently sucked into lotro as well! Very cool you found our little home, I hope you like it here :D

~Ari

Family

The best mix of crazy people you'll ever meet!

Um... ah.. Im the lady of the whip! I have a tendency to make a fool of myself at the worst possible times ;)

What server do you play on? I had to give up lotro.. it came to a point when I had to decide I played it a Bit too much :l I played on firefoot for a little over a year then silverlode for a a month or two. ( we arent off-topic, just discussing a familiar topic while we wait for others to post here too :D )

Welcome to FDM I am the evil wonder here lol and FDM's very own Sith Lord.

Hope you enjoy your self and drop by the bar drinks are on Schot

Edited by EvilMale

I thought the drinks were on Gogo , thats why he's the pantless one ....

Hi I'm Mom ... (sacred in game persona) Welcome to FDM

I havent fallen to the lure of LOTHO but I am playing alot of guild wars lately...

Hope to see you in game sometime :-)

What server do you play on? I had to give up lotro.. it came to a point when I had to decide I played it a Bit too much :l I played on firefoot for a little over a year then silverlode for a a month or two. ( we arent off-topic, just discussing a familiar topic while we wait for others to post here too ;) )

Oh I play on the European servers on Snowbourn :D haha I do understand the over playability, Ive had to pace myself with it.. although I will be in trouble come this fall, Im just dying for Mines of Moria to come out.

And this is your thread! Feel free to wander anywhere you like :)

Nice to meet you Mom. Ah GW is a game ive had for a while.. I dont play it too often anymore, but ive had it since it first came out. And yeah, the mines of moria look like theyll be amazing... must.. not..resubscribe.. Heh, it took me from open beta to christmas to get level 50 with a captain. I just enjoy talking so much more than p-lvling. Not to say once Sacred 2 comes out I wont try to give some of you a run for your money tho heh.

I guess ill have to wait for gogo to get online for my drink, wont I?

Nah he leaves the bar unlocked, just wander over (and by wander over I mean step over the regular residents of the bar floor) and serve yourself ....*g*

Welcome monsterstorm 1.gif

I use to play Sacred but my widescreen monitor has put a stop to that. :)

I play a lot of single player games (mainly rpg's) but the online games I'm currently playing are Guild Wars, Mythos and Requiem Bloodmare.

And I'm am so waiting for Sacred 2 sabber.gif

Hope to catchup with you sometime :)

stubbs

Awesome intro~!

lol, I saw he flurry of posts going down here on the forum last night, but I wasn't able to post because we were wrestling with the new comp last night. Monster, I'm glad to see you here...yes, you do like forums!

I hope you have a great time here with the gang. It's a pretty active community, with roots in Sacred, Ogame, and a good number of other games as well.

Enjoy the boards, welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

lol and...it does look like the first round of drinks is indeed on me

Why is my wallet looking slimmer and slimmer these days

:P

gogo

:o :o :o

You have a wallet? Man why have I been massing around with your credit card for so long. Give the cash here. Drinks are on Gogos wallet.

Evil I didnt know you where our local Sith Lord? So what are you the master or apprentice?

monsterstorm this game should be the other way around. :) But I will try it your way! :)

Family

Best people on the net.

Hmmm about myself. That was one sentence and this one is the second dont know what to write here I am too cool for 2 sentences give me a 100 pages maybe. :)

Well hello again to everyone else :)

See Katran, you are kind of right that it would usually be yall getting to know me.. but try to follow me here :) I know me and talking about me all day would be a bit dull. So I figured id just let you guys each write a little something, and wed call it even. Plus I Did try to write some words of my own, and any Q's anyone has are welcome!

So, while we talk, who wants a drink?

Hey hey there monsterstorm! Nice to meet you and well met at that. :)

Always room for another gaming addict. Looks like your settling in nicely I see. Great posts!

So. How about we play a little game? One word that best represents the clan, one sentence that best represents the other members, and two sentences about yourself. ( All in your own opinion)

All my opinion?! Oh my god I think you just opened Pandora's box, lol.

Altruistic

When combined the power to induce histerical laughter is invoked and inescapable. All succumb to HC death by laughter. Coffee drinkers beware!

Self proclaimed Imagineer. My specialty is tinkerer extraordinaire and if I don't know it I'll break it so I can fix it. Much to the detriment of all those depending on whatever it was I was tinkering. Pretty much the site, lol. I'm ready for my whippings now Ari. *wonders if the barn is available...* :)

*Also wonders if gogo will ever notice that I switched his cash for Monopoly money* :hugs:

Cheers!

hey, welcome to FDM!

I'm all for games. :hugs:

------------------

Safe-haven (It counts as one word coz I said so :))

Dark in mind, light in heart.

No comment, I believe my behaviors demonstrate itself.

------------------