Currently... on your mind!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you put an alarm on the back window case he tries and sneaks in after dark

:)

gogo

back window is 20 feet up .... lol he'd have a hard time sneaking in past the permanent screen over them.

*thinking about the image of teenager who is rather clumsy trying to get a ladder from I havent a clue to climb in the window....*

unfortunately Mondays must come but we have cures for it... just stay in bed and pretend its still Sunday :)

but some of us have to get dressed to take little ones to first day of pre school ..... and take ourselves to that place that pays us an allowance to show up 5 days out of 7 .... :-(

Oh Mondays are the best ever. That's when my weekend starts. :D *Speeds up clock while mom isn't looking* :cow_white:

Thinking about... Climbing into bed and thinking to myself. "Aaaaah, feels so good."

thinking to self that the farmers almanac is predicting another tough winter and schot is MUCH further north than she is .... works on a deal with mother nature to make sure schot sees PLENTY of snow this winter and ice and that the alberta clippers and canadian winds stay on his side of the border... ...

Edited by Genenut

OMG!

Time to finish homeworks for monday...

History teacher is cruel. A 5-6 pages homework full of information in the first day. :cow_white:

(We should burn him!)

BLT means SubWay to me... I could eat a Veggie Delite now... :o

You a veggie then timo?

Oooh subway, now I need an excuse to go there

:D

~Doom

Wow mondays suck for you Telari and Tomi!

and homework! Ours is usually easy.

And My monday: 5 lessons

Graphics (Graphics design)

Maths (ewww)

Games (P.E.)

Double Art (yay!)

:blush:

~Doom

Yeah, Work Group Psychology.

But the guy asks the wrong questions. At my other class, they ask questions where you have to put the biggest findings etc together, pretty easy when you've read the material.

For this class, we have to cram like it's a final test or something. I had a 4/10 last week, even though I read the stuff.