Ugh

Waking up with a pair of nice white socks on that heading out the door into the hallway and then hitting the first puddle with my right foot, and the second puddle with my left...

a a r g h

Love the cat

But today...I want to have her stuffed

:cool:

gogo

After succesfully completing my 3week training as a state negotiator, and having ended wars on several uninhabited parts of the world, I figured it was time to get to a more serious task at hands.

GoGo, I took the liberty of talking to your cat in private, and negotiate for a treaty.

This treaty will consist out of a 'I will not loose unwanted bodily fluids for a period of no less then 29 hours'.

both parties will have to sign, and your cat allready signed it.

I allso made it clear to your cat that it is vital you sign the treaty, seeing you are the main economical power in her known world. Food reserves, petting and the occasional sitting on the lap are wildly dependant on your will to sign this agreement.

As a result your cat offered you a 'hug', showing that she is willing to work on her side of the bargain.

Gogo ... Your cat wants a hug

cute-little-kitty-wants-a-hug.jpg

Will you be the hugger?

well gogo you have now learn newtons first law.... for every action (eating) there is an equal and opposite reaction (puking) ... :D

"stuffing" her might create and even "bigger" opposite reaction compared to this morning :lol: (as she claws teh "stuffing" out of you when you try to catch her to "stuff: her)

Edited by Genenut
After succesfully completing my 3week training as a state negotiator, and having ended wars on several uninhabited parts of the world, I figured it was time to get to a more serious task at hands.

GoGo, I took the liberty of talking to your cat in private, and negotiate for a treaty.

This treaty will consist out of a 'I will not loose unwanted bodily fluids for a period of no less then 29 hours'.

both parties will have to sign, and your cat allready signed it.

I allso made it clear to your cat that it is vital you sign the treaty, seeing you are the main economical power in her known world. Food reserves, petting and the occasional sitting on the lap are wildly dependant on your will to sign this agreement.

As a result your cat offered you a 'hug', showing that she is willing to work on her side of the bargain.

Gogo ... Your cat wants a hug

cute-little-kitty-wants-a-hug.jpg

Will you be the hugger?

...sure after it's stuffed :)

Thanks for the assorted hugs everyone. The trip to the mop bucket was quick as usual, and the smell of Murphy floor soap a delicious respite from the odoriferous fumes arising to meet the senses that morning.

Yes, Gene, I was so angry, I honestly was thinking of "squeezing" her to show my appreciation for the liquidy gifts...but Schot's advice that those sort of actions could produce more "stuff" quickly made me reconsider a more dastardly form of revenge.

We have a separate peace...for now

:)

gogo

umm one question on this.... where can I get that costume? :)

Im in need of something for this upcoming Halloween :)

hehe still... bad kitty bad kitty!

wife's cats puke sometimes, best cleanup is to have a willing dog take care of it. one really likes it's own puke and the boxer puppy likes cat and horse poop, so between the two I figure at least one of them should have that bodily functioned covered. then they always want to lick you after!

wife's cats puke sometimes, best cleanup is to have a willing dog take care of it. one really likes it's own puke and the boxer puppy likes cat and horse poop, so between the two I figure at least one of them should have that bodily functioned covered. then they always want to lick you after!

ew!

Trd, lol...that may be a good way...but it sounds disgusting!

I think I'd have to close my eyes while that more "natural" cleanup was happening.

gogo

That's just plain nasty TRD...

Gogo, I'm sorry to say, but after reading your first post, it was obviously your fault. Your cat clearly marked the areas with both liquid & odour-based signage, that you failed to spot these signs is clearly your problem, not hers.

She's a cat, you're not. That should tell you all you need to know about the balance of power. Be glad you're not a [scorn]dog[/scorn].