Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Woo hoo, welcome Chareos!

Well, I've been a bit out of sorts with a huge quitting in my life last few days *cough cough* :) However, I was feeling much nicer today, and was even able to meet up with locos in the servers today. Feels good, and I think we can all meet up some more.

Tomrrow, I'll start up a new dryad trader, and hopefully we can all put on some levels together? Let's choose good allignment, so we can party, and let's see about putting some mileage into Ice and Blood...

together!

:whistle:

gogo

No worries. lol, you`ll have to help me out with getting my own mount when we start up tonight though...I forgot last night :D

I`m going to be making a new Dryad Trader to level up my other heavy damage dryad build that`s stuck at level 140 now :P

Looks like you like dryads too, Andrew, any build you`re working on?

:D

gogo

I've been working on the chrona bargainer. but with Ice and Blood the defensive(armor, constitution, and I'm thinking spell resistance instead of Combat reflex) need to come earlier. the first 50 levels just kill without any defense. so I restarted the one I had last night and took ranged first, then spell res. gotta get tactics, concentration, ep,bargaining in there too. too bad we couldn't start at 65 with all our skills lol.

I hear you regarding this. I`ll say, my last dryad bargainer that I was running quickly to get to level 160 (beforeSChot killed it! :viking::P) was lucky...I was able to opt out of bringing the def skills early, and actually only chose def skills as my last two.

I don`t see this as being as useful now, especially bringing up a toon in the dangerous environs of Ice and Blood. Monsters hit HARD...and my dryad`s favorite hunting grounds, the swamps, have all of a sudden become incredibly dangerous, especially with the crazy ( I mean CRAZY ) DoT damage the spiders are doing.

We`re on the same page, Andrew, something that the Ice and Blood has made me rethink is the order in which I`m going to pic my skills. This time around, I actually think having Constitution mastered at an early level with help with viability...something which I never really had to worry about pre-expansion.

I had chosen Combat Discipline on my last dryad trader which I was very happy with all the way till that accidental death by trading by Schot grrrrr :P And I am now rethinking it and maybe will replace the extra damage coming from CD with another def skill... dryad`s nature weaver lore stacks wonderfully with Constitution...just those two alone are sweet...but Armor Lore is an almost must have... too many benefits too ignore.

Now you`ve got me going, looking forward to tonight with all the gang.

:)

gogo

Really got inspired by Chatius last challenge a duel wield dryad with voodoo and nature. the double d girl. I loved my dual seraphim on xbox. been wanting to do another but kind of burned out on seraphim's. had 4 of them all to noib bu lvl100 on single player. The BFG on xbox is a monster killer. the ranged aiming thing can be a drwback, unless of course you have a BFG that kills every freaking thing on in site and some that are off screen before they ever get close. all you gotta do is find 1 bad guy and hold down the pelting button until it starts shooting the ground in front of you.( means no more targets in range).

The Dryad I'm starting now is gonna go like this I think

Ranged(master 1)

Spell resistance( 5 points to unlock)

Tactics (msster 2)

concentration (1 pt)

hunter focus n( for regen and mod points)

armor lore (master 4)

ep ( 5pts)

nature focus ( for mod points)

constitution (master 3)

bargaining (master 5)

so by level 100 or so

Primary Combat Art's hunter DA, RI

secondary NAture TV,GT

max out runes on SP and AB buffs everything else 1 run until later.

Basically an empty chest build so not much for all skills. will be looking for life leech, regen per hit, ex per hit) plus smith art damage were ever I can.

WHERE IS EVERYBODY:)

Rantras Bar level 14 Opener

English Addon Closed Net

Silver Freeplay

First come first served!

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras
lol, Chareos... at work here :viking: Will be home in about five hours

:P

gogo

Aww you guys don't get a holiday? It's a holiday here, because of the end of one of the World Wars

Ahwell work fast game well!

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

An good is awesome, try and make sure it's good allignment so you can hook up with most of us in party and to take advantage of tpt to shrine via party trick for experience bonus ^^

We had an awesome time last night, killed gahanka a few times, early level too, and have some levels under the belt.

Loco, what a wild, speedy run!

*high fives*

Let's see if we can all play tonight?

Cheers!

:butcher:

gogo

An good is awesome, try and make sure it's good allignment so you can hook up with most of us in party and to take advantage of tpt to shrine via party trick for experience bonus ^^

We had an awesome time last night, killed gahanka a few times, early level too, and have some levels under the belt.

*high fives*

Cheers!

:butcher:

gogo

I'll try to be there, have class later and after that it's party night-out with teh mates but then you guys are at work I think.

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras

*high fives*

Cheers!

:cry:

gogo

I'll try to be there, have class later and after that it's party night-out with teh mates but then you guys are at work I think.

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

you're what? 5 hours ahead of us? Ah if the world just lived of GMT like airline pilots do. We would have to say the heck with day and night though huh?