Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyas,

jumping in to try and break the requirement limit for Sundays Kami :)

Feel fre to drop by anytime eh!

Greetz

Thanks for showing me the Evil shortcut. The entry from the swamp is gonna take some practice. I couldn't get back in after you left. gotta be in the sweet spot, huh?

Heya,

yah, it's about the first stone slab, past the tree.... put your mount against it with his left flank and dismount... when you think you're on, tele to the next green.... that should do the trick.

Greetz

Barristan, saw your message bo me in game, but it wouldn't let me whipser back. I've got a two hour hiatus before having to go out for a free steak dinner

free

steak

free

steak

free

steak

free

steak

free

NewYorkStripSteak.jpg

steak

flank-steak-ck-614032-x.jpg

Hoping I can get a level in before going out to eat... dunno though, that steak...it's on my mind

:)

gogo

Barristan, saw your message bo me in game, but it wouldn't let me whipser back. I've got a two hour hiatus before having to go out for a free steak dinner

free

steak

free

steak

free

steak

free

steak

free

NewYorkStripSteak.jpg

steak

flank-steak-ck-614032-x.jpg

Hoping I can get a level in before going out to eat... dunno though, that steak...it's on my mind

:)

gogo

Not Fair! and cooked just the way I like em too. That Holos Steak looks so good. On my way to Friends for early christmas. Having an authentic Costa Rican dish with beans and rice and fried pork with pico garnish on top. Maybe a nice bottle of wine and some pleasant company. My mind will be wandering back to the Forum, though. That steak looks too good.

Could you help out my two low level toons with the class mount, Schot?

EDIT: forgot that both my chars has choosen Dark campaign, so I don't think you can help me out then :explode:

Edited by Spunky
Is everyone playing on Gold or higher ?

Been on for a bit in Silver the last few nights and never saw anyone :(

Well, ive been a little bisy the last few days so havent played since kami. But, im in silver now, running thru the camp with my kami toon.

• 2 weeks later...