Hey all

Hy guys wow there is some names here I remember from the original Sacred.. Gogoblender Tipsterer dad, Schott but to name a few :) awesome guys great to see Dark Matters doing so well grats Gogo :) I have a done a bit of single player but couldnt get on line due to the daft error 71 thing :( gonna rectify that and hope to get in get on and get going.. hopefully will see some of you guys also rocking the world of ancaria :))

Hy guys wow there is some names here I remember from the original Sacred.. Gogoblender Tipsterer dad, Schott but to name a few :) awesome guys great to see Dark Matters doing so well grats Gogo :) I have a done a bit of single player but couldnt get on line due to the daft error 71 thing :( gonna rectify that and hope to get in get on and get going.. hopefully will see some of you guys also rocking the world of ancaria :))

hehe u must name your toon, top rigth corner, thats 71 if I remember right

Hey there Sanny. Welcome welcome! Nice to see you still in action and revving for another 4+ years of Sacred. Man, at this rate we'll still be playing Sacred long after we've been shipped off to the old folks home. :P