Kamikaze Sunday! First Generation

I ran into too many troubles after getting out-leveled and having a very hard time just holding my own against stuff my level. I'm not sure what the level requirement will be for next week, but I don't expect being able to have an opportunity to meet it.

Wow, sounds like fun was had by all.

I'll get there, but it will be a few weeks. New system is ordered but they will ship on Monday. Have a party to go to next weekend so not sure when I'll be setting the thing up.

Then there is the matter of ordering Sacred 2..... :bow: Got to make sure the wife isn't paying attention.

Lost my Seraphim trying to get some decent stuff. Oh well, it's not like I did not expect it. Regardless of level, I'll be back as a level 1 and NOT party since I obviously have too much to learn.

Awesome pics gogo. That was great of you to provide a "Live" feed as you we were playing. Maybe we should set up a live video feed eh, haha. Oh god not another project. What have I said!? ^^

I'm really hoping you guys who couldn't make it will be able to soon. It'll just be so much more fun with you guys. Might need a second server though... Eeek!

I must say that that was the most fun in Sacred 2 I have had bar none! We ended up with 14 people today in the Kamikaze Sunday and what a blast it was. Thank you everyone for that amazing time. Seeing the entire server fight beside each other was an absolute thrill. The best part of it was that I had zero connection lag. Woohoo! A tremendous improvement on Underworld. Now if those servers were more local... I'd be in heaven. I was even running the game on High settings with 2xAA which put me at a relatively steady 25fps. Not bad at all and considering I also had Fraps going. I am very pleased.

So what did we do?! Well we started off with gearing up an hour before the official start. Loads of exchanges were made. Special thanx to Mr. gogo money bags who spent time last night preparing the Kami funds as well as runes and also to Zinsho who did the same and also completed the Mount quest on the server today before participants arrived so they could easily acquire a mount at level 1. You guys are dah best! Using a level 2 trader I filled gear requests by the gang as best I could, mostly supplying the basics such as high quality relics, weapons and shields with max sockets and some nice perdy jewelry. ^^ Once the official time arrived to head out together... I made them wait, lol. I wanted to build up the anticipation you see. ^^ *Read as: Schot wasn't ready...*

Once things were in order we were off on our first mission together. About 11-14 of us all left together to destroy the evil known as... The Kobold Chieftain! Seeing 11-14 players all swarming the Kobold Camp was absolutely incredible! What a sight to see. I wish I had gotten a video of THAT. Sadly I wasn't prepared. Dang! Next time. The Kobold Chieftains demise was merely a matter of time, mwahaha. At that point I believe we were all about level 3.

Next on our hit list was the dreaded "debuffing" White Griffon. Heroes abound Ancaria have had enough of this debuffing nonsense. It has to stop! And it did. That is until the server resets, heh.

11 level 4-ish heroes show off their stuff!

With the server freed from the Griffon's mischief we moved on to rid it of yet another disturbance in the land. That of an Undead Legion General! With parties now traveling in different directions we carried out the many sub quests to the large chain of quests needed to defeat the General. As our levels progressed we decided that those who reached level 10 would wait while others caught up in preparation for our final task of this Kamikaze Sunday. Saving Christmas!

The Christmas quest was something I was very excited to try out in this event. It's a great quest on general but doing it with a bunch of peeps is just so much more fun. Sadly, the quest became bugged about a 3rd of the way and we couldn't continue it but we did manage to capture some of our action against the first boss for your viewing pleasure. Love those Godspells! :bow:

Once again 11 heroes, this time level 10-ish, exercise their powers.

It was a really great time everyone. That turned out way better than I had hoped and I'm revvin for more. Level 20 next week! Oh and I'd love to give that xmas quest another try. :)

Oh and for those who had asked where to post there pics of the event we can put them here for this generation.

It sucked that I had absolutely no time to prepare, I was constantly running behind everyone... I came in with a trader but decided it would take too long and just logged in with a fresh character: bad idea! Took me a long time to get halfass decent gear. Not to mention stop dying when playing solo, I had 2-3 close calls. In the griffon vid you can see me in the back holding kobolds at bay :bow: lol the only one without a mount!

But on something completely different, I still think that XP is pretty much slower than it is in S1. We played for 3 hours almost non-stop and not many people got over level 11-12, it doesn't seem normal with about 14 players in a server. (last S1 kami: 10 people or something like that and everyone got to level 25...)

EDIT: great I just killed my Kami character trying to get to +/- 30, since I won't be there next Sunday...

Edited by Timotheus

That was so FUN.

I had a super funn time, even if xp were lower than normal killing. ;)

Too bad we cant make 1 wery big 16 man party.

I definately be there sunday again.

I just need 5 more level for level 20, since I had a small mishap with the dreaded Banshee. Me and Zin got 1 hit by it, not wery nice :blush:

P.s. could we try save x-mas again. Fits well with the EVIL snow someone ordered here in denmark.

Edited by D-molisher

I had a great time playing this Kami. This was my first Kami, and it was fun.

Too bad I lost my SW at level 10 just after gogo left. I'll have to make another one.

Max

I'll be there again though I don't think I'll be able to fight along side everyone else. Game was laggy when off fighting by myself and when we were on Xmas Isle my FPS morphed into FPH. Didn't even know 1st boss was defeated for a least 30 secs after it was dead. Once I get my settlement I'll have a greeeeeeaaaaat PC, but then again I've been waiting 4 years so far so who knows when that'll happen :blush:

I'll be returning next Sunday with a Dryad since ranged attack seems a far better option than melee with all those people in the server at the same time. Time to learn some hopefully helpful stuff about that character. As far as next week goes, I think level 10-12 is safe for the primary group. It also looks like there will be some restarters, so I'm not making any progress for a new toon until Sunday rolls around.

What had been established just after the end of Kami (for those who kept going after the first group left) was that we stop at level 20.

So I suspect the actual generation will stop there (it's not that much work to build up to 20 even just sticking to kobolds and a few undead).

Pyrobelle: Your level 27 would be a bit too high for the rest of the group, so if you've got time to build another up to 20 it might make things more convenient as far as partying. But ultimately it'll be up to Schot to make the call.

I linked event in X-fire community for this event.

Alot of nice players there SC & HC.

http://www.xfire.com/clans/sacred2clan/

1 from there was with us in event, sabin ( in case you wondered ).

And I definately hope more come join us this sunday, I told them 2 write in this thread if coming.

Definately see you there . :P