Happy Birthday Timotheus!

Twenty two...already? :4rofl: Sincere best wishes, and all the best of a glorious sparkling year for you filled with lots of techno goodies. Timo, I've always appreciated the time you've given us, and all of your great posting and help you've given the community regarding technical problems (namely me regarding getting my new setup for sacred 2 :)) is very much appreciated.

Is this year gonna be a party year?

Hell yah!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:oooo:

gogo

Happy Birthday to you Timo my friend. Yer an awesome dude and deserve the very best B-Day. Hope you remember it after it's all done. :D

Thanks you guys :D

This was a weird birthday weekend for me. Friday, after work, my GF came over to my place and she stayed for the night, so she could give me my pressies on Saturday. I didn't came up with a birthday wish for something my parents could give me until Friday evenning, so I didn't really got anything from them. (I'm getting a new glasses, I want a nice frame this time so that's what they'll be buying me.) That night I had some friends over, we went out for drinks after that, was really a lot of fun. We (my GF stayed for the night again) went to bed around 5.00 AM, to wake up at noon again because today my family would be coming over. Was fun too, and I have some change now :cry: my GF stayed until around eight and I've been busy watching the last few eps of Cowboy Bebop.

Anyway, thanks for the thread and maybe I'll be seeing you guys on the servers again this week. :)