How Do You Level Up Quickly?

Have heard people talk about reaching level 60 with only a couple of days playing time. Like advancing 4 levels per hour.

How is this done?

I had a level 96 seraphim which was not a good build and it took me 13 days playing time to get to level 96.

It would take me 3 hours sometimes to level up, thats using mentor potions, which I run out of constantly.

I know + experience gear helps, but the little I did have dissapeared with the new patch.

Seems an awful waste to delete a toon that has so many hours of playing time on it, and they were hard playing times.

Sure would like to know.

Thanks.

Get yourself in a server with more people and/or party with some of them. I'd have to say over 7 at least. Softcore has more players, so bigger servers are easy to find. This increases the experience and the kill rate. Using this tactic you don't even need +XP gear that much.

Unless the instruction manual PDF hasn't been updated, I recall reading that the monster scaling on a server caps at 5 people. Any more than that shouldn't be necessary to get the maximum benefit.

Have played 8 hours today, starting with a new toon and I'm at level 19.

There are 4-5 people on server. For the first time in three months, I ran out of health potions.

Seems the drops are fewer. As usual, no mentor potions.

Have heard people talk about reaching level 60 with only a couple of days playing time. Like advancing 4 levels per hour.

How is this done?

I had a level 96 seraphim which was not a good build and it took me 13 days playing time to get to level 96.

It would take me 3 hours sometimes to level up, thats using mentor potions, which I run out of constantly.

I know + experience gear helps, but the little I did have dissapeared with the new patch.

Seems an awful waste to delete a toon that has so many hours of playing time on it, and they were hard playing times.

Sure would like to know.

Thanks.

Not trying to hijack the thread but did you say the +experience gear disappeared with the new patch? Whats that about?

Favorite areas are the swamp and desert, thats where I played.

Oh. My SB is at 27.3%.

Maybe its not high enough yet.

Two days ago my level 95 seraphim was at 80.3% and monsters were 13 levels higher.

Edited by jimdingsdale
Not trying to hijack the thread but did you say the +experience gear disappeared with the new patch? Whats that about?

I just bought a .... load of xp gear on my level 13 trader. Got 1 mill left.

Anyway as far as I know they made the xp things go away on platinum and niob servers, to keep peops from speed level´ing.

P.S offcource trading in gold with my level 13, until they correct server bug. :)

Edited by D-molisher

Hi,I played several builds on level 60 under 15 hours, my fastest was BFG 4:30 hours. This is not possible without friends :) but you'll find easily in hc.

You need experience-stuff on level 2. (buy with HE or Inquisitor-with 2.40 you can buy in gold 5,1-5,3% experience rings,silver 4,5%)

Store your equip for level 15/30/45/60

Buy a mount at level 1 (look for a friendly player with this quest in campaign and grab your mount)

Use always servers 5/5.

Use Mentor pots all the time.

Best areas: swamp near Lizurach, Jungle, Wasteland

DON't do any quest (less experience)

Know your character ;)

P.S offcource trading in gold with my level 13, until they correct server bug. :)

Dev told in german forum that's no bug

It is no bug, it's a reward for all characters that are older then the 2.40 patch, it's impossible to do with a new char.

8 hours to level 19? In a server with 5 people?

I did this playing all by myself.

sacred22009030312223892.jpg

My previous Dryad took 30 hours to hit level 92 if I remember correctly.

he he, I'm an insane leveler.

Edited by Dirty

Maybe he was doing bronze and outleveling the areas :D Even with my crappy buffer Astral SW that must be the slowest leveler I've ever played is level 50 in 20 hours.

Edited by Dobri