Sacred documentary Discussion & comments

to keep the documentary clean and viewable I opened this topic where you can discuss and comment my work.

I would also like any and all ideas about other topics I could document, whether or not it is doable is another matter but I am open for all suggestions ( except changing the intro and outtro .. that one is fixed :drunkards: )

ps. if this topic should be moved elsewhere feel free to do so ( but plz change the link in the video topic as well)

DreD

P.s.

Sacred Documentary

Edited by Schot
To access the docu-videos...

Now this is seriously awesome.. a Sacred Documentation :drunkards:

I thought about an Episode about popular Regions (Valley of Tears, Zhurag-Nar etc) and their special Characteristics.

Something about Synergies between the Enemies, most used Damage Types, most efficient Damage Types against Enemies, maybe the most popular Leveling Areas within a certain Region etc. etc.

This would be greatly cool :drunkards:

Edited by Therion X

omg.. back to the voT huh.... I hope y'all don't mind seein a dwarf.. again.... cuz I have no other toon that can handle him/herself there... :drunkards:

therion write me a PM with some to the point data ( and keep in mind I'm personally mainly focussed on the original sacred regions )

I love doing these documentaries ( and giving the comments ) but they do take a lot of time to get it right ( on average every minute is an hours work in the end, this includes ( but is not limited to )grabbing, editing, checking, rechecking, editing some more,making coffee, rendering, making even more coffee, encoding and finally uploading and publishing. so Pulease .. don't expect a vid every day (cough*claire*cough) but do keep an eye out for the next one :drunkards:

Edited by DreDBanGeR

Wow!

You're the man for the job, that's why you can do this...you've got a gift for eding and it shows. I just wanted to post quickly on this thread that it's already looking fantastic. I'll put some thought into this and come up with a few as well.

Good job!

:drunkards:

gogo

Wow. Really really awesome job DreD dude! :)Sacred Documentary :butcher:

As far as suggestions for future vids what comes to mind are the basic hunting grounds we've come to know. The GC, OC etc. Maybe a vid for each dragon and how to get to them easily? These are video walkthroughs and absolutely the best form of teching about the game I think. Brilliant you two! DreD and gogo. :D

Yep ! really good work!

I want to head your eyes on cisacred because we're there working on the most complete SacredWiki and we also want to have it in English. So if you and all the rest of FDM wants to help, you're welcome.

Cheers!

Pyx

Dred, You're just getting better with every video you put down!

lol, quit yer day job and start doing videos for Ascaron!

Again...really nice work! Your pacing on the comments and narrative is really getting up there.

:P

gogo

my job ( farmhand) doesn't pay me anything except pleasure and sheer enjoyment because I work with animals so I wouldn't quit that anyway...

and I'm not even close to being able to do this for a day job... ( it does give me frequent headaches from concentrating :P )

I think I'll just keep doing what I do .. in my own (sluggish) pace :sick:

Edited by DreDBanGeR

This Video is nice as usual :sick:

But there is a little Lack of Logic.. after all, you can do every Quest (except Master Quest) only once per Server Session :P

So maybe a Re-Titeling like "Special Quests" or "Easteregg Quests" would be better fitting :P

But apart from this, you got it again. Good Job ^^

good point therion .. but the idea was more like where can you go only once and it won't respawn.. with that logic in mind I came out on those 2 area's ( plus I just wanted those 2 area's grabbed :P )

Oh wow!! Im so glad I could be of help!! :D Thank you for the mention!

I was worried though of yammering away while your filming!

• 8 months later...