mewkang    7

All right, I'll give that combo a try.

mewkang    7

...Well, I managed to clear out the same cave without crashing this time. I guess the order of the CA's was the problem, then? Too bad Clustering+Raving+Levin crashes the game sometimes...

dimitrius154    72

I wonder whether that combination was ever workable, actually. Was it crashing with stock CM Patch 160, or any previous iteration of the Patch?

mewkang    7
Posted (edited)

I'm not sure about it crashing since I haven't really tried using that combo much before, since I remember Raving Thrust damaging friendlies when used in a combo.

But then two of the caster Inquisitor guides here on DarkMatters do mention this combo, so maybe not...?

(But then I vaguely seem to remember crashing with this combo when I was fighting the boar riders or some such monsters...

At that time I assumed that the game crashed because of the way Raving Thrust/Clustering Maelstrom causes riding monsters to explode when killed.)

P.S. The two of the guides that I mentioned are one by Dobri and one by Dragon Brother. I wonder if this combo used to work back in the past?

Edited by mewkang