What Are You Currently Playing?

1 hour ago, Timotheus said:

Alright I might follow @Hooyaah's footsteps. Albeit in a different way. I put in an offer on a second hand Logitech G29. Might be able to pick that up somewhere in the upcoming weeks. 
Considering that between GoG and Steam I still have the following games "lying around" I should have some fun:

• Dirt Rally
  • F1 2018
  • Grid 2
  • Race driver: Grid

Thats a smart idea.. i never thought about leveraging previously owned for expensive hardware. 

61tmThxXwCL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

Any kind of a warranty on that kind of a purchase? We talking Ebay?

:)

gogo

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was no topic where one could post about a game that one was currently playing. So, I created this as a haven where sharing facts and videos and such related to a new or old game that we enjoy wo

Gonna be playing Grim Dawn soon ( late I know) and Shadows Awakening ...  both discounted on Steam now till July 10 https://store.steampowered.com/app/585450/Shadows_Awakening/ https://store

Just won a free key to She Will Punish them; I plan on trying that, at least til Cyberpunk 2077 comes out. 

Posted Images

Love the second hand stuff.

It's not through eBay but a Dutch tech site which has a "marketplace" section, with mostly private sellers. It's eBay-like in it's buyer/seller rating system. I used it a lot. A fair bit of my hardware has been bought (and sold!) that way.

There's generally no warranty unless the item still had a manufacturer's warranty or the seller has a receipt which guarantees the original store warranty. 

On 11/15/2020 at 5:40 PM, gogoblender said:

ahhh, Larian...  the deep love of ARPG players :heart:  That was actually the first video game I ever bought for my PC...  their products just drip craft 

:gogo:

gogo

Divinity one or two you mean? :) 

Yeah, they're pretty good, though it does take a bit of time to adjust to some of the mechanics ... let me just say, I am not always use to system that allows to blend different 'classes' so easily as this game :D 

Since university and school is a bit weird right now our #2 and #3 decided to train some woodworking. Our second because she studies medicine with a focus on artificial limbs and making ones of wood is part of it.

Our third hoped for an art school but covid19 stopped it. So she currently shifted a bit away from making music in an orchestra more into making instruments. She is only 15 so I hope that making music will be an option for the future.

So with one doing an artificial hand, the other a special flutes the twins wanted to do something too. So I trained the basics with them by making a carrom board.

Works quite fine after one day of cutting the board and 4 days polishing all to have no splinters and a smooth surface.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carrom

My currently playing is a rant actually. I had a day off, and figured it was time for me basically finishing up my full Sacred 2 experience. I *thought* I finished the Epic Office quest. Only took me about 6-8 hours with a few seriously wrong turns included. I say *thought* because apparently, after installing the CM patch, I can now see one of the staff members glitched out in Thylysium. And as you might imagine, now I can't complete the quest. :B6nFRAh:I crashed 4 times doing this quest as well, loosing progress every time. 

This game... :4rofl:

Edited by Timotheus
  • Appreciation 1
2 hours ago, Timotheus said:

My currently playing is a rant actually. I had a day off, and figured it was time for me basically finishing up my full Sacred 2 experience. I *thought* I finished the Epic Office quest. Only took me about 6-8 hours with a few seriously wrong turns included. I say *thought* because apparently, after installing the CM patch, I can now see one of the staff members glitched out in Thylysium. And as you might imagine, now I can't complete the quest. :B6nFRAh:I crashed 4 times doing this quest as well, loosing progress every time. 

This game... :4rofl:

lol well.. I guess there something to say about the Sacred "experience still remaining original and authentic ... 

all those extra feelings of rage and frustration...

free with no extra downloads required! :whip: 

:4rofl:

gogo

• Haha 1