Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

ear infections are the devil. the absolute devil. and yes, I agree, there will sadly be more homicides to investigate... its a shame that more of them are not "pesticides"... on a morbid note, that, in my definition is drug dealers killing each other... but enough of that. yes everyone needs to stay safe and healthy. TOTAL'S LAST DAY OF BEING SICK!! =D

-Total

Was so pleasant last night to not have political ads on during all the commercial breaks .... *Sigh* I feel for those who live in Nevada, Michigan, and South Carolina .... atleast it will be over soon.

have a drink on me if you live in one of those states ...

I'll take something strong... I'm at work *lol* I need something to get through the day I think....

Gene, I just really paid attention to your sig and av set...a good bit of detailed work on that...is that fractal? If it is, I've never seen anything like it before. It's funny how in the old days, Fractals (when they first made their appearance in popular consciousness) all had that old-school kaleidoscope feel. Now, they seem to come in such a wide array. lol, anyway...fractals or not... the set is awesome Gene. So , the rounds on me, and since it's an almost-day off...how bout some kamikaze's?

:P

gogo

For you darlin, anythin

Kamikaze.jpg

These puppies really look, smell and taste good huh? I never seen em in a martini glass before... classy ^^

You know, most times I get kinda turned off by the "taste" of alcohol in stuff I drink...but kamikaze's with that spirited touch of Lime Cordial just twist my tongue to no end.

More if ya wants!

:P

gogo

Oh does that ever look good! :):heart::heart:

Been a few years since I had one that luscious! :devil: I bow to your greatness Gogo! Thank you!

Oh Genenut! Im sorry! Gogo had me all distracted! That is a beauty of a sig!! And Im too so happy to have the commercials done! (at least they are done in a way.. Only 10 more months to go with them! then another few years of screaming/whining from the losing side ... :sigh:

Oh I really want to move away now!! :oooo:

Oh Load me up with another Kami there Gogo, Im really gonna need it now! :P

I have a shot glass that says "there's too much blood in my alcohol system"... sadly, thats actually the saying my great grandfather lived (and died) by. I should stop drinking, but truly, I think after tonite, I need a quintuple shot of jack daniels. heck. I think I will have some triple-malt scotch on the rocks while I'm at it... now for my total bedtime story.

tonight we had an interesting car chase that ended in a motel parking lot. we don't know why the guy ran, because he wasn't wanted, and we were only stopping him for a broken taillight... not even gonna give him a ticket. go figure the idiot ran. well... we checked, the car wasn't reported stolen... so we're assuming it's his, so we know who he is and where he resides... sooo back to the chase. well, it was quite rainy, he had a good headstart and pulled into this motel parking lot and parked, quick. well, we thought he pulled in farther than he did and we 10-10ed into his parked buick. 1st OOPs of the night. so we didn't hit him that bad, not a whole lot of damage to his vehicle, but we noticed his door was open... we assume he ran. so we started a foot pursuit towards the woods... we didn't think to check his car... so we heard radio chatter from the second officer behind us, the guy was following us! so we turned around and started running towards him. he managed to bolt a different direction (the left), and as it was raining, it was kinda hard to be agile in the dress shoes we wear... (what kinda idiot didn't give us the fastest and best sneakers ever, idk) but so me and my officer both fell. bad news, I got up turns out he sprained his ankle... I continues pursuit, managed to get to the woods... lost him there, and our canine was involved in something else, so we couldnt call him out... so.... totalman lost a bad guy. walking back to the car, I noticed that some of the rain felt kinda warm... turns out that my duty knife had deployed (we carry spring assisted knives) and I stabbed myself when I fell... oops #3... lol, it's fine, didnt hurt and wasn't too deep. soo when we checked his car, we found a 9mm that was recently fired... (we had no calls about shootings tonite) so we're at a loss, and total needed a serious amount of gauze. when I got home I got a call telling me that the guy managed to shoot a neighbor's mailbox and was afraid he'd get in trouble... he turned himself in later. all that kinda stupidity for someone shooting a neighbor's piece of wood. well total felt real dumb. real real dumb. 2 injured people on one chase that is something you'd read in a world's dumbest criminals book, or more like worlds cops that dont think enough.

hope you all enjoyed my stupidity for the night, and, remember, don't run with scissors (or from the police, unless you feel reallllly lucky, or they are definitely unlucky) ^ totalman's bedtime story. go have yourselves a nightcap

-Total

*hugs* total. Thats why your training.. to not make these mistakes when you are the officer with the trainee...

umm actually gogo I just edited a pic I got elsewhere I'm not sure if they used a fractal to make the original pic but I just edited it to get the parts I wanted. and resized it and such. But thanks for the compliment :D

Its time for some hot buttered hot cocoa I think... been a long long long day at work ... have several customers that I might have to kill the next time they decide the confronting me in person works better than a pleasant phone call from home to my office. *grr*

Hot cocoa and make it a double barkeep... its S N O W I N G again outside... *sigh* 5-9 inches today and another nor easter due friday.... I'm tired of this stuff already. If someone knows mother nature personally I have a favor to ask, can you convince her to move to spring weather already? I mean we have gotten 5 feet on snow this winter so far... thats enough already.

How did the storm go? We lucked out and only had an inch :) Oh my back is so thankful for it! But Im not liking the sound of the nor'easter though! :D

... fresh rasp voddie on hand just in case!

Well I haven't posted in some time and I thought I would stop in and say Hi to all you guys.

I hope things are going well. Talk to you all soon

Cheers

EM

Hot chocolate please :D

Not that I think it's making any difference, but I'm staying off the alcohol just now in keeping with my therapy. Which, for the record, isn't exactly making good progress without some people whipping me into action.

You most certainly can total. And... I'm gonna stick around for a wee bit tonight...got off work early (yay!) and, It's wonderful to finally sit down in front of the forum and just...chilllllllllll..., lol...

Okay, stuff for Dalump, stuff for timo, undone, gene everyone... and... dom dom dom dom... Ari!

What's the stuff?

ta Dah!

250px-Flaming_cocktails.jpg

er...watch the eyebrows folks ^^

:D

gogo

:D ahh gogo I needed that chuckle this am!

Seems the Dreaded pukey bug has hit this house....kids are all :o I'll have 2 of those please and some coffee....poor things are all finally sleeping after a very long night. Touch wood it will only be a 24 hour thing. :oooo:

Keep well everyone :D