Key Largo Bar

Guest gogoblender

I think Ill have alot left for a long time hahaha! By the time we get close to finishing them they may be better for other things... door stops, Frisbees... hmmm Anyone up for some skeet shooting? LOL :) PULL!!

aww Ari, these things seem to always happen at xmas eh ....... Have a ras Voddi or 3. I'll join you, some drunken buggars knocked on my door a couple of hours ago and set the dog off barking and grrr I can't back to sleep....hohoho Santa baby I really hope I got the taser in my goodie bag *evol chuckle*

Merry Xmas everyone. Free bar me thinks :Just_Cuz_21:

Vampie...sure hope that shift of yours goes veeeery fast!

Don't understand why you social people always stress during x-mas, I went to sleep instead, best way to celebrate any bloody holiday IMO, hehe.

Of course, x-mas season do have a few benefits, is this bar by any chance serving the dark swedish x-mas brew together with some raw fish in onions with a brännvin shot?

oooooo Getting myself a glass of nog right noooooowww!! Woot! :P I have to have something here to mix it with, time to experiment....

Weeeeeee!

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone had a wonderful day :4rofl:

Vodnog! :4rofl:

ah Well... err .... the rasp voddie was finished last week I believe hehehe... But I did add my raspberry rum.... OMG!! this is evol! :P

Ill take one Ari. ... great hubby got me Oblivion and Civ 4 for xmas , can he have one too? ... horrible toddler hit me up side the face with his boots... I now have the egg in egg nog on my forehead and my glasses to bend back into shape once the swelling goes down enough to wear them.... somebody is going on the check twice/naughty list for next year...

:4rofl: Oh Here you go Mom! *slides over a Raspberry Nog* Trust me after a few of these you wont be feeling your bump on your head... or much else for that matter!

Grats on the wonderful gifts! What an awesome hubby! *Slides him down a pitcher* Nothing on the gift front here, but I'm hoping I can pick up Lotro maybe in a few weeks :D Might be good to keep a game I can hop back and forth to to keep things from getting "You know what" My greatest fear with sacred!:P

Great pressies. Excatly the two games Ive been playing lately. :P

*gently pushes mom over to the civ game thread*

Family is away for a few days and left all the christmas leftovers and some bottles of pretty bad wine for me. I think its mulled wine time. :D I need to get some help though, I’d better not venture into the kitchen alone

What the heck is that in my last post? I don't speak German *lol*

My deutsch is a bit rusty but it says (I believe) BILD NICHT GEFUNDEN: Image not found. Die Grosste Deutsche Metalsite Uber 67,000 USER: The Greatest German Metalsite somethin you're the 67000th user.... thats if my german serves me properly... did you try to link an old sig thats no longer there? from a german site per chance? Idk idk, I think thats what it means.

Guten Tag all,

-Total

All my attempts at finding a "new" second hand upgrade for my pc seem to die in vain. :devil: I'll wait for Jan to hit me and then buy one of ATI's new cards I guess. After that, my pc will not be getting any upgrades any time soon I think.

Just really wished I could own the card I actually wanted.

On top of that, I was feeling sick this afternoon, I was a bit unstable at work..

Gonna hit the bunks now, hope I'll feel better after I've slept a bit...

Oh, no Seductive, do you have a bad tummy ache? Is it just that, or the flu?

Here ya go darlin, this is for you

soup.jpg

Get lots of loving from EM and the kids tonight before bed...and drink an extra tablespoonful of Uncle Buck's cough syrup

gawd...can't say that cough syrup without a slight retching feeling in my throat...but boy does it sure distract you from being sick with that awful taste in the mouth.

:devil:

gogo