Well, I know there have been lots of apps lately, and I know I haven't been around too long. But I figured I'd request anyway with my WpC tag gone :P

1. Favorite pizza topping

more slices of pizza

2. Favorite Drink

Jupiler ! (nothing but the best for me) :P

3. Where did you hear about darkmatters.org from?

Funny story. I searched for the sacred2 webbie, and typed www.sacred-2.com.

next thing I know I am checking FDM daily caus I ended up here :D

4. Most favorite book ever

Wheel of time series, by Robert Jordan. Specially book 3: The Dragon Reborn

5. Favorite movie of all time.

the Shawshank redempion

6. Current Favorite Game?

Sacred ... and Ogame in between

7. All time best video game ever played

if there would be a ladder for games, closest to the planets atmosphere would be games like Starcraft, Command and Conquer generals and the likes

They would build a single spur on the furthest star in the galaxy tough, and put Eve-online there.

If a new, further away, object would be found, it would be placed there. BEST GAME EVER !!

8. Favorite sport or hobby?

I don't think it has a name yet, but I do it daily. I calle it Wumbashambal. The goal of the game is to do as little as possible in as much time as possible, while sitting or lying down

9. What do you want for your birthday?

A spacecow... brown preferably

Oh and here is the link to purchasing it if you actually want to buy it for me:

http://www.bloggers.it/lameduck/itcommenti/spacecow.jpg

10. Do you know anyone from our forum?

Unfortunately I have no friends, sry

11. Who can you get and name from this forum that can personally vouch for you as a trusted member?

Ari'Laftia, Griffman, Promatolya, guest. (which is me too , sry :P)

12. If applying for Fellowship Status do you agree to abide by all the posted Rules of the Fellowship?

Rules are for babys... real men live on the wild side and go to silver creek instead of bellevue ! But if I must :P

Any more questions will be answered, however a possible answer can (and probably will) be : Kermit t3h frog is s3x3h

prOm

editted small typo

Edited by promatolya
...I calle it Wumbashambal. The goal of the game is to do as little as possible in as much time as possible, while sitting or lying down

I like this game too. very much :D

Never knew what it was called, but I getting pretty expert at it. Wumbashumba, eh?

Good luck pr0m, and sorry we both kacked today at Kami. Really, we have very few deaths (other than Daveo - hehe).

Looking forward to seeing you around.