Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

<snip>

On a slight side note, where the damage/defence types don't match for an enemy (between what's displayed on their health bar and what's displayed in your record of opponents defeated), which shows the correct types?

Exactly... good question... As GIR would say when asked what the 'G' stands for, "I don't know" (Invader Zim).

It may be a bug. I suspect the health bar is accurate. Or not... I just defeated a Hydra and was poisoned as the Stats indicate, although the health bar indicates magic attacks...

Added Lich and Moldered Lich King to the Bestiary.

Edited by RasterOps
<snip>

On a slight side note, where the damage/defence types don't match for an enemy (between what's displayed on their health bar and what's displayed in your record of opponents defeated), which shows the correct types?

Exactly... good question... As GIR would say when asked what the 'G' stands for, "I don't know" (Invader Zim).

It may be a bug. I suspect the health bar is accurate. Or not... I just defeated a Hydra and was poisoned as the Stats indicate, although the health bar indicates magic attacks...

Added Lich and Moldered Lich King to the Bestiary.

Hmm, something to investigate at some point... I tend to go by the health bar as well, so it would be nice to know if that is accurate or you can only be really prepared if you've fought that type or specific enemy before (or looked it up on the wiki!).

Today's additions to the wiki (and my last before I vanish for two weeks of holiday in glorious...Scotland :):( )

• The Advisor's Career Plans (Shadow Herbs, Nightcap)
  • In the Garden of the Seraphim
  • Strengthening Elixir for the Abbess
  • Reactivated! (Shadow)
  • Reactivated!
  • Unpack (minor edits to text to create light version, added links, added new and changed existing imgs)
  • Unpack (Shadow)
  • Rusty Inheritance (minor text edits, added imgs)
  • Rust
  • Conspiracies!

See you all when I come back in September - keep up the good work!

I added a note to the Pastures New Dryad quest for both light path and shadow path. What I am trying for with these notes is providing readers more information on quests that can be done at the same time for maximum efficiency.

Edited by Ysne58
  • 2 weeks later...
Rion, our newest member of the Wiki Team has just finished the pages with pix for the Inquisitor's Shroud Spider and the High Elf's err... weird space dragon (okay okay wind serpent ;))

Shroud spider

Wind Serpent

Thanks Rion, nice work!

;)

gogo

Nice work Rion!

I just added a few details to the Where is the Blacksmith quest in Sacred:Underworld. I started messing around in Sacred 1 again and noticed that there is work to do . I did spend several days a while back tracking down a bug related to that quest. I'm going to find the post on the official web site, assuming it is still there, and put a note under the notes section about it.

Ok. I found the post again.

"I have now completed all the side quests after doing the Riddle quest before doing any other quests. There are only four affected by doing the Riddle quest out of order. These are: Where is the Blacksmith, Whispers in the Wind, Painting in Mascarell and the last stage of the Unknown Warrior. It is safe to do the Riddle quest after you complete the Painting quest in Mascarell. Just remember that no other quest items will show up in the log book after you complete the Riddle quest."

8/31/09

I added the info for the Messenger Quest in Bellevue after doing it again to make sure I had the details correct.

Edited by Ysne58

Hi everyone, thanks for all the kind words. It's my pleasure to help this community.

Will try to help as much as possible, whenever possible. Keep a look out for my future contributions! Cheers! :)

- Rion

I just filled in the details on the Burning Hatred quest in Sacred Underworld.

I am going back and forth between both games but not making a whole lot of progress in the Sacred 2 game.

I just got the screen shots added for the Battlemage starter quests for Underworld. I need to take a break before I go in and add the text details. I just downloaded GIMP today and like it much better than anything else I have tried so far for screen shots.

I think I have clicking on show preview before saving the page mastered now. :)

Edited by Ysne58

I got the screen shots uploaded for the first 2 Daemon quests in Underworld. I also filled in the information for those two quests.

I took a look at the Bellevue side quests. There are two that are not filled in as far as I can tell: War Bear and Seraphim Rescue. The screen shots are there for the War Bear quest but not for the Seraphim one. I will fill in the information for the War Bear quest the next time I do it in game.

have to say it

you guys freakin rock with that wiki

it makes me seem smart in front of the little mrs when she asks me Sacred II questions.

then I demand she bake me some cookies before the mounting.

thanks for all the hard work on the wiki!

Mike

Thanks Mike:

I haven't been playing Sacred 2 much lately, I'm too disappointed about the failure to release Ice and Blood in my area right now.

I have gone back to Underworld for the time being and am filling that in as I go. I'm playing the Daemon as my main character.

I did get the details on the War Bear quest filled in. I also started uploading screen shots for the Daemon's version of the For King and Country quest.

I won't be filling in the Seraphim Rescue quest in until I get around to playing a Seraphim. That may be a while.

9-4-09

I started a Seraph. I got a screen shot of the first encounter uploaded and the link put into the quest page along with some text. That one is at least started now.

Edited by Ysne58

Hi guys, requested by gogo, I have added 14 CA pictures of Dryad, for now. Links below. Thank you. :P

Ravaged Impact

Forest Flight

Dust Devil

Sinister Predator (Buff)

Twisted Torment

Viperish Disease

Black Curse

Malicious Totem

Moribund Animus (Buff)

Edaphic Lances

Tangled Vine

Goldenglade Touch

Acute Mind

Ancient Bark (Buff)

- Rion

Edited by Rion

Great job with filling out the wiki, Rion.

Good job!

Ysne58, I was just reading through all your work with the sacred wiki first part, great work with the pics and addition to the quests ^^

:P

gogo

p.s. Maybe later when some time gets freed, I can try to get in even closer with some camera settings... *musing* ^^

p.s.s. lol, hsedai, that was a great post. I think I can speak for all the wiki contributors that the thanks are appreciated. It's great knowing that the work being put up is useful and being liked. Thank you!

Great job with filling out the wiki, Rion.

Good job!

Ysne58, I was just reading through all your work with the sacred wiki first part, great work with the pics and addition to the quests ^^

:P

gogo

p.s. Maybe later when some time gets freed, I can try to get in even closer with some camera settings... *musing* ^^

p.s.s. lol, hsedai, that was a great post. I think I can speak for all the wiki contributors that the thanks are appreciated. It's great knowing that the work being put up is useful and being liked. Thank you!

Sounds good to me Gogo. I figured just getting screens up would be helpful even if I'm not good at getting close in pictures. At least I got it working and figured out where they were stored. I will eventually get back to Sacred 2. I enjoy Underworld too. I am happy to help fill the blanks in there where I can.

Thanks also for the complement and encouragement.

lol oops, my post got formatted wrong. The quest perfects are good, they at same formatting as rest of wiki. Combat Arts though, specially the Dryad ones, are tough to do. I've always wanted to be able to do the CA images, but time's always on the run from me. Rion has given us a fantastic base to add to the CA pages, getting in close on those takes a tricky camera setting and all settings turned up high...lol, something which my comp has been wheezing at for this game

:)

gogo

lol oops, my post got formatted wrong. The quest perfects are good, they at same formatting as rest of wiki. Combat Arts though, specially the Dryad ones, are tough to do. I've always wanted to be able to do the CA images, but time's always on the run from me. Rion has given us a fantastic base to add to the CA pages, getting in close on those takes a tricky camera setting and all settings turned up high...lol, something which my comp has been wheezing at for this game

gogo

Thanks gogo, I have just edited the format of the pages I updated for Dryad's CA to make them neater.

And, updated High Elf's CA today. All 15 Combat Arts have pictures now, with the neater format too. Check them out! Links below. Enjoy... :D

Ancestral Fireball

Blazing Tempest

Incendiary Shower

Fire Demon (Buff)

Incandescent Skin (Buff)

Frost Flare

Glacial Thorns

Raging Nimbus

Cascading Shroud

Crystal Skin (Buff)

Cobalt Strike

Magic Coup

Shadow Step

Expulse Magic

Grand Invigoration (Buff)

- Rion

ha, I was watching your massive edits to the wiki this morning after I pressed Recent Changes...nice work on the HE as well!

I think Grand Invigoration is my favorite

gogo

Cool. I like all. Though a few can use a better picture, for now, just fill up all of them.

Will update more when I can. Have a nice day.

-Rion

Thanks ryanrocker1217. :Just_Cuz_21:

@gogo. I did not check the wiki before making CA pictures for Seraphim. I just added them with the current one still intact. Do take a look and see if you want to keep the ones I made. Thanks.

- Rion

Rion, you are on a roll!

I'm first going to fix the links to the original pics, then we can leave in the ones that have great show of the Combat Arts.

Again, thanks for all your time on this

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

Well, I'm back. Time to get cracking! :)

Added information on quests:

* Artifact Theft

* Clearing Ship

* Children and Demons II

* Days Gone By (A Sample of Rock, Old Friends)

will add more after breakfast :)

* Rivals (A Trusted Enemy, Exterminator, A Good Deed, A Good Man)

* Good Address

* Insuring the Insurance

* The Chicken

* The Escape

* Unexpected News

Major overhaul to quests:

* The Best Omelet of Them All

* Threatened Vinery (Boar Scourge, Plentiful Harvest)

lunchtime! :oooo:

* Rivals (Order is Order)

* House Cleaning

* War is Good for Business

:D that's this week's twenty done, whew :(

Edited by ZGold
Well, I'm back. Time to get cracking! :whip:

* Artifact Theft

* Clearing Ship

* Children and Demons II

* Days Gone By (A Sample of Rock, Old Friends)

will add more after breakfast :tongue:

* Rivals (A Trusted Enemy, Exterminator, A Good Deed, A Good Man)

* Good Address

* Insuring the Insurance

* The Chicken

* The Escape

* Unexpected News

Major overhaul to quests:

* The Best Omelet of Them All

* Threatened Vinery (Boar Scourge, Plentiful Harvest)

lunchtime! :oooo:

* Rivals (Order is Order)

* House Cleaning

* War is Good for Business

:D that's this week's twenty done, whew :yawn:

Way to go ZGold.

Ty ty :yawn:

Has anyone else found that the 2.43 PC version is still bugged on part 3 of the Fresh Gladiators shadow quest chain? (It starts in Thylysium in the house directly South of the Gladiator arena if anyone wants to check it out :tongue: )

When you're given the quest no title shows up, and it doesn't show up in the logbook either, which is going to make putting the info on the wiki...interesting :D

Anyway, thought I'd check and make sure it's not just me :whip:

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates