Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

Yes, welcome back Zeno :D Real life can be annoying like that - it's going to get me hmm, probably next week as well as the week after...damn work...so much easier when they don't make me do stuff... :4rofl:

How many quests I get done this week will depend on whether I get volunteered to finish building the fence tomorrow (weather's bad atm, but knowing my luck it'll clear for tomorrow...). I'm hoping to make it (just!) after which there will most likely be a handful of Blue Chain quests to finish up in the HE region before I declare it complete - I also need to finish running my two DMs around the area checking for anything new. So far I think my suspicion that there won't be any new quests in the main regions (I.e. outside of the Ice and Blood regions) are correct, but the DM Blue Chain quest is leading me to Bluestonbury next, so I can send at least one of them that way via Teardrop Hamlet :drinks:

Managing my 'string' of characters (and yes, I mean string, I have 15 now...) is getting...interesting - and we all know what they say about Interesting Times! :lol:

Edit: Oh, any chance someone could sticky the Ice and Blood info thread? I doubt it'll drop off the chart for a while, but just in case :gogo:

I added a note to the Dryad Blue Chain quest about fighting the overseers; it seems if you run away they give up quite quickly and return to their initial position, so you can pick them off one-by-one from a distance. Ysne (or any other volunteers :P), do you think you could check this on a non-Ice and Blood version of Sacred 2...I've got a suspicion that it may be something that's new, because I'm sure I've run away from being mauled by them before and they just followed...

Edited by ZGold
Yes, welcome back Zeno :drunkards: Real life can be annoying like that - it's going to get me hmm, probably next week as well as the week after...damn work...so much easier when they don't make me do stuff... :4rofl:

I added a note to the Dryad Blue Chain quest about fighting the overseers; it seems if you run away they give up quite quickly and return to their initial position, so you can pick them off one-by-one from a distance. Ysne (or any other volunteers :P), do you think you could check this on a non-Ice and Blood version of Sacred 2...I've got a suspicion that it may be something that's new, because I'm sure I've run away from being mauled by them before and they just followed...

I ended up putting Ice and Blood on both computers. However, I did look over my notes and I did not have a problem killing those npcs off one by one when I was checking that chain out before the expansion came out. I suspect that this game plays slightly different on slower computers. The differenence is much more noticable with the expansion.

Underworld update: I just finished filling in the Stolen Iron Bars quest. Once again, I am really glad I thoroughly tested that out of order bug for the Riddle in the Desert quest. I do find myself referring to it in the notes of some quests for one reason or another. In this case it was because the screen shots included one of the quest item page in the log book. The second bug with the Riddle quest is that if you do complete it, you may end up with no more items showing up in your log book. That bug can happen whether you complete that quest out of order or not.

Yes, welcome back Zeno :drunkards: Real life can be annoying like that - it's going to get me hmm, probably next week as well as the week after...damn work...so much easier when they don't make me do stuff... :4rofl:

I ended up putting Ice and Blood on both computers. However, I did look over my notes and I did not have a problem killing those npcs off one by one when I was checking that chain out before the expansion came out. I suspect that this game plays slightly different on slower computers. The differenence is much more noticable with the expansion.

Hmm, I'll leave the note in then. Thanks Ysne :P

I do have a new dryad. I am doing the blue chain quest with her, so I will check out what happens to mine. It's possible that where you stand when you talk to the first guard my make a difference in whether all three of them chase you.

Sacred 2 changes:

I made a typo correction in Holdup and added a note about the map marker bug.

I also added a note to the Runemaster's son regarding the bug where Zaman, the son, shows up randomly as a companion when logging in and out of the game.

I also updated the Magic Staffs skill to include it's addition as a secondary skill choice for Seraphim and Dryad and the info on the long range attack.

Underworld update:

I'm working on completing the trip between Bellevue and Porto Vallum for the remaining characters so I can complete those quests. I still have 3 quests in Porto Vallum to add the information for.

I have now filled in the information for the Medicine Bag quest inf Porto Vallum.

Edited by Ysne58
I made a typo correction in Holdup and added a note about the map marker bug.

I also added a note to the Runemaster's son regarding the bug where Zaman, the son, shows up randomly as a companion when logging in and out of the game.

I also updated the Magic Staffs skill to include it's addition as a secondary skill choice for Seraphim and Dryad and the info on the long range attack.

Hmm, never had that problem with Zaman before, interesting. Same with Holdup; the only time the map marker's loitered is when I've killed the bandits but left Mialyn standing by the road...

Made some slight changes to the list of chapter 2 quests; some of those changes will most likely be temporary (such as the notes about which Deity you must have to get certain quests) and when I get around to checking whether quests are Light/Shadow specific there will likely be more changes. Was ill over the weekend and I've got a busy two weeks now IRL, so I'll probably be a bit scarce until work slacks off again. Aiming to get the rest of the quests in the HE region onto the wiki over that time though.

Well, I managed to arrange some minutes to play sacred and take some photos. Thus some new pages have been completed for the Places project: Bluestone Lake, Blessed Rock Mannor, Broken Lance Tavern and the Dragonmaw Pass. So, four more, and four less :sigh: Thirteen missing to complete Tyr Lysia region; I'll make an effort to end it before the next expansion, hehe.

Btw, I also took some pics of some of the NPCs in these places, so I may add pages for them in the following days.

Cheers,

Zeno.

A thing that could have been added to the "Holdup" quest is that the quest enemies spawn at the server starters level.

I don't play MP so I don't notice things like this. Feel free to add a note to the wiki quest page.

I don't have any experience with editing pages, so it's better that someone that know their way around is doing it :sigh:

I added your note to the Holdup quest page under the notes section Spunky.

Ah great Ysne, hope people take a look before trying the quest out in a already started server as I know this quest has killed of plenty of chars, including 2 of mine.

Ah great Ysne, hope people take a look before trying the quest out in a already started server as I know this quest has killed of plenty of chars, including 2 of mine.

Are there any other quests affected by this?

Just saw the items on the Wiki, Signet of Thunder has regeneration per hit by +58 sec Holy Hannah!?

EDIT: I see the forum translates the word W T F, nice :cow_white:

Edited by Spunky

I just filled in the last two quests that needed filling in for Porto Vallum in S1. I've been spending lots of time playing Sacred 2 with the Ice and Blood expansion which has taken away from time spent updating the wiki and re-playing S1.

heh, take a vac, you totally dserve it. :D Even with you taking time out to play the game (which btw I totally hope everyone is not forgetting to do! :D ) the amount of writing you`ve put in is a mountain.

Enjoy the game, kill lots of baddies, and when you feel like writing, the wiki will be here ::o

lol, me and SChot had a blitz last night with the Uniques... new categories, item modifiers et al... and even Steph chipped in late last night...Wiki parteeeeeee

;)

gogo

• The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates