Sacred Wiki - Latest Updates

Have they introduced the random uniques again? those relics are bugged IMO, a unique relic that misses the general skills that even the normal ones have.

I found this unique relic if anyone wants to add it to the wiki. It was playing Ice and Blood and I couldn't see it anywhere on the wiki list of uniques.

blessedrelicantidote.jpg

Is that yellow or gold? I struggle to tell on this monitor due to a slightly yellow tint to the screen :viking: makes life hard in game as well lol.

I guess it's not bad if the armour is significantly higher than a white/blue relic of a similar level...

Edit: while I remember (Ice and Blood made me forget :yay: ), Slayer, are you okay with me throwing CA info at you in MS Excel (2003) spreadsheets?

I've added the Dragon Mage to the page layouts for Main Campaign and Character Specific quests

Edited by ZGold
I found this unique relic if anyone wants to add it to the wiki. It was playing Ice and Blood and I couldn't see it anywhere on the wiki list of uniques.

blessedrelicantidote.jpg

Is that yellow or gold? I struggle to tell on this monitor due to a slightly yellow tint to the screen :viking: makes life hard in game as well lol.

I guess it's not bad if the armour is significantly higher than a white/blue relic of a similar level...

Edit: while I remember (Ice and Blood made me forget :yay: ), Slayer, are you okay with me throwing CA info at you in MS Excel (2003) spreadsheets?

I've added the Dragon Mage to the page layouts for Main Campaign and Character Specific quests

Its gold - definitely a unique, not one of them random ones. And yeah, the armour bonus is about 50-60% greater than the same level relics from gold, this being a silver drop. It just doesnt have any other bonuses. I also got a dragon mage set piece to drop that isnt on the wiki so I can post that here to if you want.

Yeah, I can see it better on the laptop :viking:

I've started an Ice and Blood info thread for things such as set items that people have found that aren't yet on the wiki and that they personally aren't going to add to the wiki.

On a side note; I've found that I can't remove blacksmiths arts when they've been forged into a single slot item - is this normal, or a bug? I'm going to add it to the forging/blacksmith info page notes as a bug, but if it's normal that will need correcting. - okay, there is a way to do it, although it's expensive...you have to sell the item and then buy it back...

Edited by ZGold

blessedrelicantidote.jpg

Interesting...

Notice the unusual relic model. Gogo listed that model on the wiki, but I'm not sure that anyone has ever found them. All screenshots I've seen had up to the pentagon icon.

I have now added in the screen shots for the first three Gladiator quests in Underworld. I have the walkthrough screen shots for the fourth one. I see that I forgot to take the log book ones so will have to go back in game. I will get that done later to day I hope and then finish up that fourth quest.

Then it will just be a matter of getting each of them up to Porto Vallum to complete that last individual quest for each class.

After that I plan to go back to completing the side quests in Porto Vallum.

My Daemon is almost level 25. I will probably export her and then import her into Underworld and start working on those quests as well. It will be a change of pace.

Sounds good Ysne :D

Added the bug note regarding removing Blacksmith Arts from single slot items to the pages on Blacksmithing (skill) and Forging

Added quest info for:

* Haunted Mine (Releasing Souls, Meeting Geonmahr)

* Heir by Murder (The Restless Dead Man, Evidence, What's Another Murder?, Easy Money, The Verdict, Keltar's Innocence, The Enforcement, The Reward)

Phew! :sweating: Break time! :)

Added quest info for:

* The Diving Bell

* The Wedding Ring

* Mine Blockade

* Strange Rituals

* Pack of Slaves

All the chapter 1 (High Elf region) side quests (excluding chain quests and character specific quests) are now complete (aside from anything new added with the Ice and Blood expansion) :woot: so I've tidied up the side quests page in terms of levelling the different lists up.

The remaining chapter 1 chain quest (A Long Journey) starts at Clearview but quickly heads into the Human region, so that will get finished when I'm working on the Human region quests; I've tidied up the chain quest page by removing the '...' marks from the bottom of the path specific chain quest lists, and also by adding a 'Dragon Mage' link to the Class quests page.

I'll be working on the class and blue chain quests in the High Elf region next (in between running a couple of Dragon Mages around to check for new/DM-specific quests). No rest for the wicked! :evil:

Couple of pages need deleting: Sacred_2:Green_Islands (which redirects to Sacred 2:Green Islands (Llght)[sic]), and Sacred 2:Green Islands (Llght) - they might both be the same page...I'm not entirely sure how the redirect system works.

Edited by ZGold
I finally broke down and bought the UK version of Fallen Angel and Ice & Blood. It is going to take for ever to download.

'bout 3 hours it took for me....but that included an hour on the 'patch' that you won't actually need if you have version 2.40 or better...despite what the pidgin english instructions say

Added quest info for:

* Revisitation - shadow and light versions

Been on a formatting 'fiddling' spree and I think I've finally got the hang of wiki tables :evil: The non-blue chain character quests are all now in a single table with much prettier formatting, so I'm feeling rather pleased with myself :sweating:

Added quest info for:

* Fallen Heroes - shadow and light versions

* The Hunt II

Yay - made my target! :)

Edited by ZGold
I finally broke down and bought the UK version of Fallen Angel and Ice & Blood. It is going to take for ever to download.

'bout 3 hours it took for me....but that included an hour on the 'patch' that you won't actually need if you have version 2.40 or better...despite what the pidgin english instructions say

Added quest info for:

* Revisitation - shadow and light versions

Been on a formatting 'fiddling' spree and I think I've finally got the hang of wiki tables :evil: The non-blue chain character quests are all now in a single table with much prettier formatting, so I'm feeling rather pleased with myself :sweating:

Added quest info for:

* Fallen Heroes - shadow and light versions

* The Hunt II

Yay - made my target! :)

Way to Go!

It is still downloading for me. Been at it for a couple of hours now, and less than half done it looks like.

I have started re-exploring the Underworld expansion. I had forgotten how hard this is when I do not have a properly prepared character, :P

That download from Deep Silver of both the UK version of Fallen Angel and of the Ice and Blood expansion is still has several hours more to go. That sucker is huge.

I also got a call from the bank wanting to make sure the charge on the card was valid and my credit card had not been stolen. :)

I hope to get the logs for that gladiator quest and the first main quest updated later today for S1.

Edited by Ysne58
I have started re-exploring the Underworld expansion. I had forgotten how hard this is when I do not have a properly prepared character, :)

That download from Deep Silver of both the UK version of Fallen Angel and of the Ice and Blood expansion is still has several hours more to go. That sucker is huge.

I also got a call from the bank wanting to make sure the charge on the card was valid and my credit card had not been stolen. :o

I hope to get the logs for that gladiator quest and the first main quest updated later today for S1.

Wow...I really should appreciate my internet connection more it seems :)

And LOL at the bank; I've had a call like that before, but that was when I bought my PS3 console...understandable really xD

So far I've not found any new quests in the HE region (I've checked the area West of the High Elf Outpost on the Thylysium main road), but I've been distracted as most of my characters are running around going 'ooooh! new clothes! :) ' ... I see a set of wardrobe characters being created in short order :P

So far I've not found any new quests in the HE region (I've checked the area West of the High Elf Outpost on the Thylysium main road), but I've been distracted as most of my characters are running around going 'ooooh! new clothes! :) ' ... I see a set of wardrobe characters being created in short order :P

I will try to keep an eye out for new quests as well. I think we should put an I or something next to quests that are added by this expansion, so people who do not have it do not go insane looking for them.

So far I've not found any new quests in the HE region (I've checked the area West of the High Elf Outpost on the Thylysium main road), but I've been distracted as most of my characters are running around going 'ooooh! new clothes! :oooo: ' ... I see a set of wardrobe characters being created in short order :)

I will try to keep an eye out for new quests as well. I think we should put an I or something next to quests that are added by this expansion, so people who do not have it do not go insane looking for them.

Hmm, perhaps add it to the quest notes... In all honesty, aside from the Dragon Mage's blue chain quests and maybe a couple of side quests only the Dragon Mage can do, I don't expect to find any 'new' quests outside of the new Ice and Blood areas. I do, however, have my fingers crossed for maybe a few bug fixes on quests such as Fresh Gladiators (the 'unknown' third part of the chain springs to mind!) that were still buggy as of 2.43 (PC).

I've added a new 'Silly Messages A-Z' page to the wiki with (as it says on the tin) a list of the silly messages in A-Z order. I haven't thoroughly checked through for duplicates (it's nearly midnight here :yawn: ) but the list's on an auto-numbering system, so if anyone does find a duplicate/new message it's easy enough to edit...editing the original list might take a bit more work :tongue:

Edited by ZGold
Hmm, perhaps add it to the quest notes... In all honesty, aside from the Dragon Mage's blue chain quests and maybe a couple of side quests only the Dragon Mage can do, I don't expect to find any 'new' quests outside of the new Ice and Blood areas. I do, however, have my fingers crossed for maybe a few bug fixes on quests such as Fresh Gladiators (the 'unknown' third part of the chain springs to mind!) that were still buggy as of 2.43 (PC).

I've added a new 'Silly Messages A-Z' page to the wiki with (as it says on the tin) a list of the silly messages in A-Z order. I haven't thoroughly checked through for duplicates (it's nearly midnight here :tongue: ) but the list's on an auto-numbering system, so if anyone does find a duplicate/new message it's easy enough to edit...editing the original list might take a bit more work :)

I suspect you are correct. I have the north american version without the expansion on my lap top. I now have the UK edition with the expansion on our desktop. If we need to compare between 2.43 and the expansion, I have the ability to do that.

I got the log book screen shots for gladiator quest number foujr uploaded to photobucked and then added into the wiki. I did the same for the quest titled The Alteration of the World for the Underworld campaign. I will add in the text for both of those quests tomorrow. With my fibro, I have to be extremely methodical in adding screen shots and then the text. It decreases the number of mistakes I might be making, expecially when I'm working through the fog. I'm too tired right not and would make too many mistakes. Tomorrow will be a better day.

I do not see a quest titled The Beginning of Underworld in my log book. I am playing the Daemon however, and that may make a difference. I'm gonna have to get at least one of the original classes up to level 25 and see if they have an additional quest to test that. If they do not, I will delete that entry.

Edited by Ysne58

I added the quest information for the 4th gladiator quest, The Royal Garrison. For some reason, the next quest shows up red. I'm not sure why.

I also added the information that I could on The Alteration of the World quest. I'm going to have to verify the name of the next quest as soon as I find it because it doesn't show up in the log book yet.

I will be adding more infor for Ice & Blood in ZGold's thread as I find it.

I added the quest information for the 4th gladiator quest, The Royal Garrison. For some reason, the next quest shows up red. I'm not sure why.

The quest page for 'For King and Country' seems to exist as a single page for all characters - you just need to take the (Gladiator) off your link unless there needs to be specific pages for each character class. As I recall, Commander Romata's text is slightly different for each character, so you might want to create a new page for the Gladiator anyway.

Edit: added the DM's blue chain quest titles (light) for quests 2-6, updated achievement notes to include the annealer bug being fixed in Ice and Blood, also added info on the new book I found; The Crypt of the Damned, and added a link from the books page (including a note that the book is new with Ice and Blood)

Edited by ZGold

The quest page for 'For King and Country' seems to exist as a single page for all characters - you just need to take the (Gladiator) off your link unless there needs to be specific pages for each character class. As I recall, Commander Romata's text is slightly different for each character, so you might want to create a new page for the Gladiator anyway.

Edit: added the DM's blue chain quest titles (light) for quests 2-6

The problem is that every time I do, it seems to create a new page that doesn't link up properly. I did notice that it exists as a single page for all characters and because of the differences, I am trying to set up one for each of the classes that has that title. I suspect that I am not doing it correctly however. I thought I already had a page set up just for the gladiator, and I think I might have 2 or 3 now that I cannot seem to link to. I just do not want to be messing up the wiki with extra links that aren't really needed.

Edit: added the DM's blue chain quest titles (light) for quests 2-6

The problem is that every time I do, it seems to create a new page that doesn't link up properly. I did notice that it exists as a single page for all characters and because of the differences, I am trying to set up one for each of the classes that has that title. I suspect that I am not doing it correctly however. I thought I already had a page set up just for the gladiator, and I think I might have 2 or 3 now that I cannot seem to link to. I just do not want to be messing up the wiki with extra links that aren't really needed.

Well, all the links seem to be working on the Ancaria Campaign page, so I would recommend going into edit there, copying the working link, and pasting it where necessary. For the gladiator at least the link seems to work if it is [[For King and Country (Gladiator)]] and not the 'usual' format of [[sacred:For King and Country (Gladiator)|For King and Country (Gladiator)]]

Thanks ZGold. I will try that from now on for that. Those may have been set up before the links format was finalized.

10-8-09 I went in and edited the Royal Garrison quest to the different formatting and the next quest no longer came up red. I think your guess about that was right on ZGold.

Edited by Ysne58

Hi lads,

Just worked a little on Places. I updated layout for all existing Place pages in Tyr Lysia, keeping the useful content if they had (most of them only had the map location link). I also completed the Clearview Ruins page, which was quite short/quick. I'll continue the task by adding content to all these pages, step by step :)

It's been nice to help back here, and see you guys still keep adding more and more content; btw, real life has been sucking my blood in the last couple of months, so it feels nice spending some of my freetime here... the pity is I haven't much of it!

Cheers,

Zeno :)

Hi lads,

Just worked a little on Places. I updated layout for all existing Place pages in Tyr Lysia, keeping the useful content if they had (most of them only had the map location link). I also completed the Clearview Ruins page, which was quite short/quick. I'll continue the task by adding content to all these pages, step by step :)

It's been nice to help back here, and see you guys still keep adding more and more content; btw, real life has been sucking my blood in the last couple of months, so it feels nice spending some of my freetime here... the pity is I haven't much of it!

Cheers,

Zeno :)

Nice work Zeno. Good to hear from you again.

Underworld update:

I have gone over the remaining unfinished quests for Porto Vallum to check that the screen shots are accurate. I hope to get the text added for those 4 quests later today or sometime tomorrow.

Edited by Ysne58
  • The title was changed to SacredWiki Back OnLine! - DarkMatters and SacredWiki Updates