Are your initials a stock symbol?

I check the Yahoo Finance page about 4 times a day to see which way the market's moving. Was I surprised to see my initials on the page!! MAS

So my question to each of you is... are your initials also a listed stock symbol?

You can check them on Yahoo or Bloomberg

(If you want to keep your intials to yourself, it's okay to just post yes or no and we'll trust you on it :) , since my inits are the first letters of my username, it's kinda hard for me to keep them secret)

P.S. Other question you can answer is, if you are a stock symbol, then would you buy yourself? :P Don't think I'd buy myself the way the price is falling.

Edited by masteff
Umm, Is BC Iron Ltd any good? :)

Golly, Schot, at first I was gonna just humor you but after reading their website I almost wish the brokerage I use traded the Austrailian market... It's a very recent stock listing (right at 1 year old), so not a lot of track record. But price is cheap enough that you could buy 100 shares and not have much at risk. If they make a good iron ore find, then it'd appreciate enough to have made it worth your while.

At $1.20 (Austrailan dollars) per share, convert to the US dollar, add in brokerage fee, it'd cost roughly $125 to buy 100 shares. So, sure, I'd buy a small piece of you (purely on speculation). :lol:

:)Hehe Knuckles! Its better than what mine was!!

I just cant say it, I'll never live that one down! So be glad you have spandex cause it can be faaar worse! :lol:

Ill have to do another search with my Gaming Name initials, Crosses fingers it rolls me something better!

Wow - I am 3 different companies EGO:

El Dorado Gold in the US a gold mining company - down for the year but outperformed the sector

East Group Properties in Germany a REIT - way down and underperforming too

Empire Oil and Gas NL in Australia. Should have bought this a year ago -- 242% return. Cheap investment too -- around 2 cents a share.

Yep, I'm on there too.

SBP Santander Bancorps.

Don't know if I'm worth anything though.

If it's related to real life, I'm probably considered a write-off and only used for tax purposes.

Edited by podgie_bear