Sacred 2 Unlock Weapon Codes

Yeah, I know ima troll for this, but anyone mind PM'ing me the codes? I'm still trying out all of the character classes, so I'm in need of some startup cash for each, and this seems like a realativly legitimate way of going about it. That, and some of the weaps look pretty fricken awesom. . . . even though their stats are mediocre<.<

I am new and would love to see these. Could you please PM me the codes?

Thank you

hi im new at these forum...

can you pm me the codes please

and where I can see the codes, when yoou pm them:)

done :D

This idea of asking for the codes in this thread is getting rather messy. :tease:

Could I suggest that everyone who wants the codes simply PM one of the helpful people who have already posted in this thread that they have them.

Because atm, none of us know who is giving the codes to whom. ;)

I'm not meaning to sound nasty, but rather than post in here and hope someone gives you the codes just PM them instead......and please everyone, don't just pick me. :tongue:

Heya,

could someone PM me these codes as well?

I'd like to try how one of the +skill blades works out for a low level trader.

tyvm

Greetz

This idea of asking for the codes in this thread is getting rather messy. :)

Could I suggest that everyone who wants the codes simply PM one of the helpful people who have already posted in this thread that they have them.

Because atm, none of us know who is giving the codes to whom. ;)

I'm not meaning to sound nasty, but rather than post in here and hope someone gives you the codes just PM them instead......and please everyone, don't just pick me. :sweating:

THAT'S WHY I BAILED FROM THIS POST..

not to shout.

Edited by Jetcutter

I really like how people get told flat out to not ask for codes anymore on thread, and the right away there are another 15 requests, that makes me sad.