Sacred 2 Unlock Weapon Codes

p.s. just saw that Ascaron took down the topic.

You would have thought that after removing a few threads/posts about it that people would get the message & stop posting them...

can someone pm the codes plz :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for pointing out #217. It's not that I was being lazy, the thread was at 3 pages when I started reading, 8 when I hit Add Reply, and page 12 when my post registered. I googled for the codes too, cos someone in the thread said they'd found it that way, but I guess my search skills blow.

Oh and I signed up here because one day the site gave me a you must be registered screen and wouldn't let me go to the forums. That was odd since I had been browsing here for months before that happened.

But I *would* have registered to ask for those codes so I hear what you're saying. Anyway I blame Ascaron.

• 2 months later...
Are there any item codes in Sacred 2. If so, I'm looking for the Blind Guardian instrument item codes. My game bugged and I coudn't get the items back :hugs:

There's a link with the codes in post 217 of this topic : TOPIC, which leads you HERE.

Max

Edited by metal_max64

Just answered a post about how to get the codes, and I realized I don't have the codes either. Can someone send me the codes please?

Oh, and will they work with Ice and Blood? Just asking, I only plan using them in SP.

Max

Check post 217 Max, there is a link there.

Thanks for pointing me the link, Spunky. Sorry, I replied in this topic so fast I didn't even read the last few posts. My bad.

Max

I think that with Ascaron going bust and all, it's safe to just publish the damn thiings.

It's a good point you have... I'll chat this up with Brad, and maybe send a pm to Deep Silver... and see if they even give us a response regarding this

:)

gogo

I think that with Ascaron going bust and all, it's safe to just publish the damn thiings.

It's a good point you have... I'll chat this up with Brad, and maybe send a pm to Deep Silver... and see if they even give us a response regarding this

:lol:

gogo

I think you'll waste your time by doing this gogo.

DS is currently sleeping as I can notice myself.

Maybe they're active about Sacred, but no public news...

They haven't even bothered disabling Anca's manager account... why would they?

You know... that's too tiring to click on 2 buttons. :agreed:

• 2 weeks later...
Funny that gogo edited out the link in post 216, but didn't remove it in post 217

I did now. I don't have a lot of time to read through all the posts,and it's unfortunate this was allowed here all this time. Seeing your info on this last pm alerted me to it and I removed it. The links are not allowed here on this forum.

:)

gogo