Sacred 2 Unlock Weapon Codes

What are they, are they quest rewards, if not what makes them different from the other items?

Given that I have the distinct memory of getting the Scribe Gauntlets of Atherton as a quest reward, my guess would be that they are unique items you can only receive as a quest reward, and not as a drop.

But I could be wrong :(

I have the unlock codes thanks to Chrona *bows head to Chrona* but im having trouble unlocking them can anyone give me a explanation on what to do I tried following chornas advice on how to unlock them in the console window but they are not working.

Uhm hello everyone, I found this discussion browsing with google, I know I should send a pm to request the codes but I am not sure I can send pms (I tried but it doesn't show anything on Sent Items, nor does it show any error message when I try) so, I know it has been said to not spam other requests here and all, but could someone be so kind to send me a PM with the codes please? Thank you

Shield code? I thought the items were all just weapons and jewelry.

Steve are there shields somewhere that you have seen?

:whistle:

gogo

in the beginning of the post I think the 10th post there is talk about 36 unlockables.. But then someone mentioned a sheild to make it 37 :) Maybe I read it wrong not too sure :)

Edited by coolsteve77

I hate to be another one of them guys popping on and asking for codes but is it possible for somebody to pm me them as well? I used to have them but I have been away from the game for a while. I came back and brought up my link to the codes and it seems all the sites have taken them down:/ if somebody could lend me a hand I would greatly appreciate it. thank you all, and once again sry for adding to the list of beggars:(

Edited by 07eclipsegt
@07eclipsegt done :)

TYVM. but one question. when you type them in console. is there anything you have to do? because when I type the code alone. it didnt work. thanks you

open console

type:

unlock xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

I saved them, if anyone ever needs them, just mail /PM me and I'll send them even after ascaron removed the thread :drool:

Hey there, I was wondering if those unlock codes worked for the ps3?

Sry , but they work only for pc :drunkards: