Stunned by Putrescine's Generosity

7 MILLION GOLD! Wow! Thanks so much Put! You definitely helped my fragile flower of a Voodun Dryad!

Wow! Converting runes at 1:1 (125,000g) is now within range... before this I only ever converted at 4:1 (500g).

You're a prince. Thanks!

Did Put give you the gold for free or did he make you post about it as well. :unsure:

Put rocks I think he is still in pain that I refused 150mil when I started the game. :)

• 1 month later...
Well if everyone's feeling generous, I can always take more gold. :)

Dmol stored 100 million for you

cu ingame

Chrona

Edited by Chrona
Well if everyone's feeling generous, I can always take more gold. ;)

Dmol stored 100 million for you

cu ingame

Chrona

:) And I'm steadily working my way through it with my level 25 TG in Niobium...

Well. If anyone is feeling generous... my Dryad died... so my new Dryad could use a little love. She's shy or she'd ask for herself... :)

She'll be cruising in bronze. Char name always start with "FrostElfGuard(DA)"... she'll be "FrostElfGuard(DA)Cassandra1", numbers will go up by one after each death. I'm still not used to the balance change between online alone in bronze to 5 player silver. Silver is so much deadlier. So... maybe hold off on donations until she's a little less fragile.

Heya,

got a few dimes..

btw.. Gogo, I have 200 million in stash for you... courtesy of Chrona. I'll be looking for you today... these bags of gold tend to get heavy :P

Greetz