Clan Campaigning

Heya,

that would be great! :)

Having dinner now. Will be on in bout 45 minutes! Hope to cya there!

Greetz

furian's gotta go to work today in about 2 hours. can get you started maybe. and should be available Sunday before and after Kami.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya,

that would be great! :)

Having dinner now. Will be on in bout 45 minutes! Hope to cya there!

Greetz

We'll have to schedule this run for tomorrow. Probably after the Kami. I'll need to get ready for work about the time your ready today. I get off work at 11:00 pm Eastern tonight. If your awake we could do it then too.

furian's gotta go to work today in about 2 hours. can get you started maybe. and should be available Sunday before and after Kami.

Oh sure, would be great :agreed:

Prefer evil or light camp ?

Im in a campserver called Barris with a light toon atm

Greetz

Oh sure, would be great :)

Prefer evil or light camp ?

Im in a campserver called Barris with a light toon atm

Greetz

Oh Barris that should have done it. When you awake in the morn you should be into gold. Maybe we can do a Gold camp after the Kami.

Oh Barris that should have done it. When you awake in the morn you should be into gold. Maybe we can do a Gold camp after the Kami.

Yah, I got credits when I woke up, so that should be good :)

thnx alot! Got a Poker Tournament this afternoon, probably wont make it to Kami, but who knows.

Greetz

Heya guys,

6th in tournament.... bad beats.... that game is not fair :)

Is there a Kami? Anyone available to run gold camp ?

If so ima fire up a gold camp server.

Greetz

Heya guys,

6th in tournament.... bad beats.... that game is not fair :)

Is there a Kami? Anyone available to run gold camp ?

If so ima fire up a gold camp server.

Greetz

I'm Available to do a gold run. I'll be online grinding my Temple Guardian until ya gimme a call.

Well.......Nuts. Just as I killed the fourth Guardian you disconnected Barristan. Last I remember you got a save just before or during the fight with the last Mist. Which is no problem, from Mist to finish doesnt take long at all.

Heya,

that is just wicked :)

Just got home after a 14 hours workday :) Gonna log my seraphim on, to check camp status, will let you know.

Greetz

EDIT: ok :woot: guess I'm lucky... everything saved... guardians down... someone wanna push the button ? So I can get into Plat ?

Im in a server now... Barris, pass: dark

Edited by Barristan
Heya,

Just got home after a 14 hours workday :) Gonna log my seraphim on, to check camp status, will let you know.

Greetz

EDIT: ok :woot: guess I'm lucky... everything saved... guardians down... someone wanna push the button ? So I can get into Plat ?

That is good news.

Heya,

Greetz

That is good news.

I just checked and I don't see ya Barris. was just planning on just doing a mad dash to the button for ya.

What was the conclusion of a char entering a server with a non started main quest, and the server starter almost finished his MQ?

so far thats the only way that we can duplicate. entering a camp late and finishing with the rest of the group seems to require some sort a ownership transfer to save to the camp progress. haven't figured out how to duplicate that yet.

Heya,

just whispered yah in lobby Loco :)

That would be one appreciated Mad Dash :woot:

Ima open server again, took the liberty of transferring some Dryad 1/100 gear to this toon, so if you got space ?

Greetz

Heya,

Ima open server again, took the liberty of transferring some Dryad 1/100 gear to this toon, so if you got space ?

Greetz

I must have just missed the whisper. I am still sitting in lobby read for mad dash.

Heya,

Greetz

I must have just missed the whisper. I am still sitting in lobby read for mad dash.

Did we get it?

Hey,

I have a platin trader dryad level 66.

Platin->Niob campain is too hard for her, can someone run the camp for me please ? :)

When are you available Woody, Furian is just itching to run Plat-noib camps with his Ghost. I'll let him know your looking.

Hey Hey no worries. If you can wait we can do it this weekend. If you can not wait what we can do is, you set up a server before you go to bed and password it, Send me the info ie: server name and password, when I get home from work I'll run the camp. When you awake in the morning you'll be on Niob..... as long as you dont disconnect. Barristan and I have done this a few times now. I work evenings 2:00 pm till 11:00 pm Eastern. I usually play till 2 or 3 am every night anyway. Let me know what ya want to do.

Hey,

I prefer to don't wait week-end, she have already waited 2 weeks, but since, nobody can done this. ^^

So, I'll try to let you the account ON @ the hours you said.

Thanks ! :)

Ok I just finished reformating 2 pcs here, so don't worry for the run, it'll be not tonight. :sigh:

Maybe tomorrow, or finally this week-end, maybe it'll be more simple for me.

Ok no worries.

@Barris what camp you want run? Set it up like before I have a toon that will need the same thing for Kami 4