Clan Campaigning

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could need some quick campaign runs to get my level 60 seraphim to Niob if you want to cruise me through it :viking:

Edited by Spunky

Doesn't look like Barristan or Nomad can make it today. I would rather wait till tomorrow and try again, make the trip more productive with 2 or 3 on server. Same time or a little earlier fellas? Thursday 6:00 PM GMT 0. thats 1:00 PM EST

Doesn't look like Barristan or Nomad can make it today. I would rather wait till tomorrow and try again, make the trip more productive with 2 or 3 on server. Same time or a little earlier fellas? Thursday 6:00 PM GMT 0. thats 1:00 PM EST

:):cry:

Argh I never understand anything with these stupids different hours in the earth.

Sorry for the off-topic, but here I have this in W7 :

img-091049mljuy.png

EU/Canada + EU/France, 6 hours of difference, is that right ?

:P

:):cry:

Argh I never understand anything with these stupids different hours in the earth.

Sorry for the off-topic, but here I have this in W7 :

img-091049mljuy.png

EU/Canada + EU/France, 6 hours of difference, is that right ?

That would make you 1 hour before London? London is GMT, East Standard Time (New York, Montreal) is GMT-5, you must be GMT+1 (Paris, Madrid, Brussels)

That would make you 1 hour before London? London is GMT, East Standard Time (New York, Montreal) is GMT-5, you must be GMT+1 (Paris, Madrid, Brussels)

That's right.

Hehe, added a new clock to windows for London. ^^

Edited by Woody

Heya,

think I am about 6 hours ahead. Meaning is just got home and its about time for dinner. I have time for runs the whole evening.

I will keep an eye out for you guys :P

Greetz

Heya,

think I am about 6 hours ahead. Meaning is just got home and its about time for dinner. I have time for runs the whole evening.

I will keep an eye out for you guys :P

Greetz

Starting the Silver Server now.

Server: [D.a.r.k] Silver

password: dark

Another succesful run.

Thanks Loco :twitch:

That was my first time taking 3 toons from silver to niob. and in about 1 1/2 hours. Can't beat that! remember the 2 1/2 - 4 hour camps over and over. no more HA!HA! :P

Heya,

sign me up for a gold and platin run... my experiment is not going to make it to Niob alone.

Supposed to be there at level 64. But am level 62 now and just got to gold desert.

Greetz

Heya,

sign me up for a gold and platin run... my experiment is not going to make it to Niob alone.

Supposed to be there at level 64. But am level 62 now and just got to gold desert.

Greetz

Ok Barris is into Niob. Sorry guys I didn't check here first we could have done all at once. I'm getting ready for work right now. Maybe Loco can hook ya up.