Clan Campaigning

O.k. 1:00 A.M. should be fine EST. I will look you up. post on this thread when you get home and are ready to start.

I'd love to join if I'm not too late :P. A niob shopper would really pump my power up. :) (I hope I'm not too late lol)

EDIT: Well, apparently I'm not too late, I hope I'm awake though lol. :P

No problem, just waiting for betaflex1 to get home from work. we'll post here when its time to start. about an hour and 1/2 from now

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! :P

EDIT: By the way, my char's name is T'G-6.674 (Ignore the '), so we can find each other fast ^^.

Why the hell does it keep changing "T""G" for Temple Guardian?

Edited by zalioth
Thanks! :P

EDIT: By the way, my char's name is T'G-6.674 (Ignore the '), so we can find each other fast ^^.

Why the hell does it keep changing "T""G" for Temple Guardian?

there are a ton of those is the forum "S"W" is Shadow Warrior, "C"A" is Combat Art etc

Lol...I might have accidentally killed off my seraphim that you got to niob for me loco :( Next time you do a run I'll try to jump in with her replacement :)

We can do a run Dragon! Give me a minute and I will set it up.

Server:

[D.a.r.k] Silver Temp

Yay! Cookies for you! I'll be there.

Edit: And thanks again loco. Muchly appreciated. Really sorry about the camp runner :( If theres anything you need in rebuilding just ask.

Edited by Dragon Brother
Whoops! I was hitting the 4th guardian and turned visible somehow. no more camp runner for a bit. I can host camp runs but will need a camp runner until I can re-roll my Shadow Warrior

Crap!

I'm sorry for loss Loco, RIP Runner... he was doing good business too.

Come back stronger!

:(

gogo

working on 4 new chars, all Shadow Warrior's ... level 8 - 40ish,

at least one of them will be a new camp runner, however I hate grinding campaigns 'the long way' :superman:

doing silver+gold perhaps, not sure about plat..

this would mean I'd need 4 toons rushed thru niob (can be done simultaneously, 4accs)

that is, only if I won't be able to finish them myself in time..

but especially on the miasmas in gold+plat I'd be glad if I had some company ;)

edit:

the heck with it, I'll start a silver camp, the long way...:

server: Lynx

(char-search for Lynx or Platybelodon)

have room for +1, if anybody needs silver-light done.. waiting 30mins before start..

(be aware that it'll be rather slow, recheck your toon every now and then.. 1-2,5hrs)

Edited by Rotluchs

I can still do the camp runs. My work hours just aren't as convenient as Loco's. But I have the templates and my 87 level Ghost that can run the guardians.

I get off work at 11:00 pm Eastern. I'll check the treads and lobby to see if you or Lynx is on. Or I'll be playing my Kung-Fu dryad, Furian's Lip Splitter. You can whisper to me if ya see me on. I'm grinding her on platnium now at level 68.

I get off work at 11:00 pm Eastern. I'll check the treads and lobby to see if you or Lynx is on. Or I'll be playing my Kung-Fu dryad, Furian's Lip Splitter. You can whisper to me if ya see me on. I'm grinding her on platnium now at level 68.

Eastern is -5 if I just read it rightly and im +10 meaning that 11pm for you is 2pm for me...are you free after that or preferring to sleep? In anycase I'll try to be on then.

Edited by Dragon Brother

Eastern is -5 if I just read it rightly and im +10 meaning that 11pm for you is 2pm for me...are you free after that or preferring to sleep? In anycase I'll try to be on then.

Works for me, however the math is figured out. I'm usually on every night from 11ish till 2 am