Clan Campaigning

Furian, do you have runners set up for all difficulty levels?

I'm really getting caught up in doing the Bestiary (this will take weeks if not months to complete) and figure I might as well hand the keys off to you and let you run everything

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Sensei Knuckles, I can do all camp runs. Platnium is fun with all the colorful reds and purples. For silver and gold runs I have a HE with expulse for undead for the swamp. Plat run takes a bit more time but is no worries. Do I get my full C.R.I.T. Badge?

WooHoo, I got a medal! That's as good as the custom name tag. I'll make you proud Sensei! And I'll follow the "Rules". Well most of them.

@Nomad and Spunky, let me check with my Campaign Manager to get you guys scheduled for a run. Barristan has been making a camp server and passwording it to protect his toon. Because he is afk(sleeping) by the time I get off work to run the camp.

I'm offline for work from 1:00 pm till 11:00 pm Eastern (USA). I usually will do and complete a camp run after work, or most anytime on the weekend. If y'all are online at 11:00 pm were set and no worries. If not I'll have you do the same. Make a camp server and password it then send me a PM and I'll run it when I get online after work.

Sounds good Furian, just give a word when you are ready and I'll open up a server.

Ok Game on. I'll hang in the lobby for a bit. Or just whisper me.

Hey Furian your playing until what time? I play only until midnight and thats GMT time I live in portugal. Maybe I can just give you the password of the game and you could run in superfast :D

looks like your 4-5 hours ahead of me. If you have no connection problems set a camp server up and password it. Pm me the server name and password. I'll run it when I get home.

Sorry Nomad but the first Mist bugged out on us. The moisterous varmit chiose not to respawn any minions after two waves. I circled the area for about an hour or more trying to find the lost minion, but no luck. Made a level and a Half out of it. Tryed porting back and forth but nothing but a server restart will do it. We can try again tomorrow night.

I hate when the Miasma does this.....one thing to try (not sure if you did). When you port out and back in, don't pick the closest portal, choose one that is a long walk back to it. If you're using Shadow Veil, make sure it's off when you walk back. Pretty much always fixed him though it may take 3-4 tries.

I hate when the Miasma does this.....one thing to try (not sure if you did). When you port out and back in, don't pick the closest portal, choose one that is a long walk back to it. If you're using Shadow Veil, make sure it's off when you walk back. Pretty much always fixed him though it may take 3-4 tries.

Nope didn't try it that way. Was using my HE for the swamp part. I will keep this in mind.I cleared a good 1/3 of the swamp looking for that lost minion, Next time I'll take a long walk thru the undead to wake them all up.

ps. And I was on a roll too. less than an hour and twenty minutes to get into the swamp, with two lockups and then bringing in the HE for the swamp section. I'm getting faster and finding a few more shortcutts

The minion should be sync'd to you so when you teleport out he should come with you. Only time he won't is if you crash. Then 'ownership' will transfer to another player in the server. But you shouldn't need him there to aggro the Miasma.

The minion should be sync'd to you so when you teleport out he should come with you. Only time he won't is if you crash. Then 'ownership' will transfer to another player in the server. But you shouldn't need him there to aggro the Miasma.

Oh it wasn't my minion but the Mist's that I was looking for. Once in awhile one might try and run off. I usually catch them before they get to faraway. Doesn't happen too often but I will definitely do the long walk in next time I have the no spawn issue. Most of the runs I've been doing for peps they have been afk so the quick fix we can't do. But no worries I'll do you trick next time.

Any chance that you are up to run the Gold campaign for me Furian?

sure I can do this if I don't hear from Nomad by the time I get off work tonight

I might have explained this poorly in other thread so I thought I would make a new one detailing what I am doing.

I'm running the Silver, Gold and Plat Campaigns in order to get other members low level toons to Niob. I have a Shadow Veil Shadow Warrior and can run through campaigns fairly quickly. So I'm not looking for help (though the offers are appreciated, ty :D ) but instead I'm looking to help you out.

The object is basically to take a level 1 toon..have them start campaign and then hang out on isle while I run campaign. This way you do not level but get credit for doing campaign and this unlocks the next higher difficulty. So if you brought a level 1 toon into Silver and I do campaign you then get access to Gold. Repeat and rinse for Gold and Plat and you'll have a level 1 Niob toon.

Main purpose of this is to help equip new toons with awesome gear and kick start their level'ing.

I plan on making campaign runs on the weekends and depending on needs I can do any of the three difficulties. If response is high I'm reserving spots for clan members first and after that it will be based on first person to ask. The max I can bring into any game is 4 as campaign max is 5.

You will have to be available for entire duration of campaign which typically take 3-4 hours. Sometimes people disconnect and I can't wait an hour for you to notice you've crashed, it's just not fair to the others in game. That said, I will wait 20-30 minutes for you to restart game and return. I'm somewhat flexible on times. I'm usually available from 9am-11pm EST on Saturday and Sunday, so I can change start time for our European and Australian members.

Edit If you're interested, let me know your preferred time/day in response also please

ME to I need your help to please. I need to get to niob from silver. so ya thanks get back to me..

Edited by Cronic Samurai

Hi Chronic...I'm semi-retired and Furian has been doing the Camp Runs lately. But we've been doing them on the pc version/EU servers. Not sure if Furian is still playing on the console or not but I'm sure he'll respond soon

Lets hope he is I could really use some help. But thanks anyways buddy. but maybe he still might will find out tho right.

sorry Chronic Im not running on xbox anymore. Was barely able to log onto my xbox the other day. Doesn't take long to foget the controls. Good luck to ya though.

Ok folks. A bit of a deviation on how I'm going to start running these camps. Due to the fact that I work a night shift and most of ya'll are overseas I'll be posting what difficulty camp I'll run and on what days. I'll try and give two days notice. If anyone is interested in a run PM me here and I'll send you the password. This way I can get more toons up in level at a given run instead of one at a time.

Friday will be a Gold run. Anyone interested please send me a PM.