Clan Campaigning

I'm home and Online, Fixing a drink after a long 12 hour day. Will be playing Furian's Lip Splitter if your ready for a run just whisper me.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'd be great if someone could run my (evil) Shadow Warrior through Plat at some point so I can buy him some relics from Niobium (for the +EP) when he hits level 75 (still only ~53, so no rush). I'm usually on from ~8pm - 10pm GMT.

It'd be great if someone could run my (evil) Shadow Warrior through Plat at some point so I can buy him some relics from Niobium (for the +EP) when he hits level 75 (still only ~53, so no rush). I'm usually on from ~8pm - 10pm GMT.

I have a level 76 dryad in niob, if it was just for the relics, I can buy u some..

I completed silver with my new campaign 'runner' which 'runs' fast but yet is slow :) ... believe it was 3hrs or so *blush*

got the silver template now, will work on the rest tonight..

Hey all,

I'm also able now to do super-camp-runs (thx Barris !), my templates are ready (Silv/Gold/Plat).

So, I'll be able to help our camp runners yet.

Unfortunately I can only help for light chars.

Continue here to ask for camp runs as usual, if Loco can not do it for you, I'll do it myself.

Hope it help !

:)

I'm also able now to do super-camp-runs (thx Barris !), my templates are ready (Silv/Gold/Plat).

And... as I told you, you were the lucky one I bestowed my LAST full light camp upon :)

Gah... I really hate those full runs.... especially when Miasma starts bugging out.

Greetz

:) soon, I can do as well.. working to get all 3 templates on same account, have done silver and started gold... (unless someone does it for me, I'm gonna go the long way again :P )

the 2 new Shadow Warrior'S are level 46 now, for platin I'm not sure if they will do for the guardians or miasma.

edit:

only 1 Shadow Warrior left. other ripped just now, with all the eqip.. was the unskilled one I had created the template with, on 2nd login I just wanted to make sure everything went alright..

casting veil, jumped to the monolith.. and wake up dead on the other side, no idea what went wrong again.. screw it.

at least I got the silver+gold template now, ran gold this moring..

Edited by Rotluchs
Hey Barri,

Urgent urgent or can wait tomorrow ? :)

Not really urgent Woody :thumbsup: They are my mules... would help to have them be able to log into any difficulty!

Barr, I could do silver+gold up to platin for you, if that would be any help..

And tyvm!

I now need only 3 plat runs :D Woody?

Greetz

Hi, my dryad needs a fast leap to niob. im on right now plz say something.

Much appreciated.

Sorry nomad I'm still at work till 11 pm tonight. And tomorrow and the next two weeks 7 days a week at the moment. Bla I'm getting tired of this. But if your online at 11pm Est I'll try and help you out.

What do these camp runs consist of for both the runees and the runner. As in do you do the entire story, or only the last quest? Also is it on HC or SP?

We have evolved them from full lenght runs of 2-3 hours each level to speed runs of the last 4 guardians on each level. total time from silver to niob about 1 hour. see the speed camp 101 thread.

The runee has to be able to sit at start Isle and make 5 server changes in about an hour.

Oh and this is Closed Net HC. EU servers

Are there any plans on getting shadow aligned camp runners?

Haven't really thought about it. only reason I would do it is for an Inquisitor build I guess. I know Barris has some bargainers in Shadow, maybe cause the camp runs could be shortened back then, not needed now :lol:

someday I want to build another Inquisitor. I built 3 Inqs on Console and had a nice pole arm Inquisitor at level 75 that I abandoned when I went to PC.

Are there any plans on getting shadow aligned camp runners?

This is not really needed...

And... What an idea to play shadow ?! :P

Just been served by our newly designated Speed Camper Woody superman.gif

Thank you very much for the ride.

Have one on me Woody pitcher.gif

With pleasure Nomad. :lol:

:)