Clan Campaigning

I'd really like to rush a low level (5ish) shopper into Niob if anyone can help.

Can be online at your convenience if required. Drop me a PM to organise times.

Furian or I can do it about this time. lol between 1 and 2 p.m your time Dreeft. tomorrow would be fine. or this week end

The day after would be perfect, Saturday my time. Would be very thankful. :)
  • Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd really like to rush a low level (5ish) shopper into Niob if anyone can help.

Furian or I can do it about this time. lol between 1 and 2 p.m your time Dreeft. tomorrow would be fine. or this week end

I'm a little early Dreeft but I will have a server set up for [D.a.r.k] silver temp. join in whenever your ready.

I'm a little early Dreeft but I will have a server set up for [D.a.r.k] silver temp. join in whenever your ready.

Oh, damn. I am here now. I can't see the server though?

I am dft.alira, sitting in the HC lobby.

Edited by dreeft
  • 4 weeks later...

I can do it nomad... We just need to set up a time... Any toon I am playing has claudius in the name. I've been playing Dragon Age Origins the past couple days however... Gonna try to play all the way through even though I every time screw up the character hehe...

PM me to set something up I think you can see what time it is for me by my name in the forum..

Well if you could do it today that'd be awesome, my time is GMT so, atm that im posting this im at work but arrive at home @ 16hours GMT time. I'll message you here to see if your online.

I'm heading for the servers now. If you see a claudius on one of the hardcore EU servers whisper me and I can run you through the campaigns...

I can only do HC EU shadow campaign

Edit: got tired... maybe I'll be back later today?

Edited by claudius

Nomad

Its about 11:35 GMT. Sorry I was out yesterday. I will be in today for awhile I presume. I expect to go to bed around 23:35 GMT which seems early granted I am in the US but I also got up very early....

I don't think I will be on the servers but I will try to check my PMs..

Hi all good players,

I would ask you to help me bring my ~level 50 TG (light) from silver to niob. If anybody will be that willing, please PM me. Thank you and good hunting :-)

vaclaf

Help! I was working on getting my level 2 shopper into Niob using my own SW campaign runner. Got through the silver and gold dark campaigns without a problem and currently working on Platinum. I got all the way to the nameless guardians but they won't awaken, usually I just have to unveil and they will activate but no such luck this time. I've restarted the server multiple times but it hasn't helped. Any thoughts or am I stuck in platinum forever? Thanks.

Edit - After trying pretty much everything I finally found a way to wake them up. I had to teleport my level 2 char to my campaign runner while it was in with the guardians, then exit out the campaign runner. Yeah, level 2 dragon mage vs level 96 guardian fight didn't go very well but lucky this was a non-HC toon. After getting resurrected, I was then able to enter my SW back into the server and take them out and finish the campaign. Had this happened in hardcore, I have no idea how to fix it without dying though.

Edited by larvi
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Going to do a Camp run tonight after work. Five hours from this post 11:00 pm est. I got 3 seats open for the ride. Post here if you want and can make it in five hours from now.

Thanks for the reply Furian but im afraid I can't make it I have to rest for tomorrow, got wake up early in the morning.

Sorry didn't check this thread before now. I'll keep you and Dragon Brother in mind.

Could do with a bit Camp again friend be on real soon. Cheers Furian that was Awesome and two for the price of one, brilliant.

Edited by Groosum
  • 3 weeks later...

The HolosBrothers Crazy Disco Clan Bus is operational again. Got new tires on the Silver side. The bar is restocked, new Disco ball is hanging, and installed a new sound system. Couldn't handle the batteries in the boom box falling out every time we hit a bump.