Clan Campaigning

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

I'll change something to camp runs I'll do.

Since I started this, my harddisk started to do some strange bips... and when my two accounts are connected at same time, one of the two crash everytime after the end video... after each camp.

So, please, try to group as much as possible your asks of camp runs.

I'll suggest a day and hour to do the camp one time per week, and we'll see together if all can come. :P

Thanks !

Hey all,

I'll change something to camp runs I'll do.

Since I started this, my harddisk started to do some strange bips... and when my two accounts are connected at same time, one of the two crash everytime after the end video... after each camp.

So, please, try to group as much as possible your asks of camp runs.

I'll suggest a day and hour to do the camp one time per week, and we'll see together if all can come. :P

Thanks !

My experience is always the same way Woody, if I have 2 characters on the same PC in the same camp 1 loads the end credits and the other crashes. I haven't seen that when I have the template logged into a different server it doesn't crash.

I still need the run, say the time and day and I'll get there.

EDIT: No need for that run any longer, just lost my level 62 Temple Guardian :P

Edited by Spunky

Reformated all the pc, one again...

Back in 2.65.1 this time, seems working better. Hope it'll continue.

@ Spunky : 2.65.2 caused some major problems... I'll never return with it !

Edited by Woody

Good to see you've got it back working again Woody.

I had a similarly wierd issue during the beta. My wife had had an argument (rare, but it happens) & she turned off my pc at the plug while I was testing *cough*. No matter what I did, the Sacred 2 beta would not start after that. IIRC, not even reinstalling the beta (with god knows how many builds to apply, I was glad that I'd saved them all) fixed it, I had to reinstall Windows as well...

Heya,

how about those shadow runs guys? Happy to do those, but we all seem to occupied otherwise...

Greetz

I could need those runs again, have gotten my new Temple Guardian up to speed and need to get to Niob for some Bargaining goodies.

still had no luck in completing the platin template (stuck in chapter III - light)..

all chars I tried to complete it with, have ripped so far :)

silver + gold (light) templates are ready

and can do runs with them pretty fast (only have to activate the switch, no fight)

for Platin (light) tough, let me know whenever anyone of you is doing light-runs the long way,

in case I won't have the next runner set up in time again..

Edited by Rotluchs

me, perhaps..

either a seraphim, T.G, Helf, Dmage from plat-niob (silver-plat I can do myself)

or someone who kills the miasmas on my plat template's save (I did act 3-6 last night)

I tried first miasma, but couldnt get these down..

15 minutes fighting for 25% HP of theirs, Shadow Warrior was 65 (smith+ep, general-skills test-tool, bad dmg+def) miasmas 84 ...

2 near-death healthflashes too from a.o.e or reflect, even while miasmas were almost offscreen - I was hiding well this time;)

was veiled+ ll throwstar, no hirelings or left-clicks etc.. there also was no animation, just had the incoming dmg, 2 or 3 ticks..

I will see that I can setup the 4 new low level traders to platin (like the dryad, they will become low ~30 traders for now)

then I'm gonna start a new char for boss-hunting... either I find someone for the miasmas meanwhile, or this one will become the new boss-hunter for platin anyway :)

Have a nice weekend,

Greetings James

Edited by Rotluchs

that would be ok, for the others it's not dangerous and won't take so long with the level 65 Shadow Warrior :)

(grml.. I just bought sacred 2 gold - my first uk version, on dlgamer.com ... as download.. transfer via paypal went ok, now they say the order was blocked, crap..)