Happy Birthday Schot

Thanx gang for the warm wishes. *hic* Oddly enough my most treasured gift in years is a card I got from work. I've become friends with a large number of very cool staff members of whom I've already had several memorable lol moments. In the card they each wrote their own unique, and rediculously funny, moments we've had which was very touching. :bow: I managed to pick up my nephews a copy of Sacred 2 which I'll be sneaking over to them tomorrow! :bow:

If only we could have the birthdays without tacking on an extra year. ^^

Yay, one of the biggest parties yet! Sorry, just getting here, lots of Grand Cosmos last night ^^

Owch ...da head

Happy Birthday Schot!

:)

gogo

Not sure if this holds any significance or if it's old news or what not. But I found a tombstone with Schot on it in the graveyard in Elf territory where you track down some guys prize chicken.

Went back to look for it and they came up empty... Hmmm guess they pull gravestone titles from a random cache? Anyways if that was really a reference to you then that's pretty badass. :D

Once you read a gravestone then you cannot read it again unless you start a new game in freeplay or next difficulty in campaign....and yup that grave is in reference to our own Schot....keep looking you'll find more graves referencing current players :D

Most of the names you'll find on gravestones are long time players from S1 who also posted quite a bit on the official forums. There are a few of us with 2 graves :D

I think Jonny posted a list of players who had their names put by Ascaron into gravestones in the game.

Anyone know where it is? Maybe I'll be able to hunt it down this aft

:)

gogo

oooh, here's your's Knuckles:

Knuckles - GOOB'd for the last time when his membership in the Order of Bunny Jumpers was voided due to his love of pink spandex

:D

gogo

Not sure if this holds any significance or if it's old news or what not. But I found a tombstone with Schot on it in the graveyard in Elf territory where you track down some guys prize chicken.

Went back to look for it and they came up empty... Hmmm guess they pull gravestone titles from a random cache? Anyways if that was really a reference to you then that's pretty badass. :P

Haha, yah. Seems burying me once wasn't enough so they did it twice. ;)

Thanx you guys for the happy wishes. :P