Happy Birthday Schot

Yikes! Almost another missed birthday there. First it was a LATE reply to gogo, and now Schot. I hope you got your replacement video card as a birthday present. Just DON'T melt this one. :drinks:

Thanx gang! :twitch:

I'll certainly be getting a new vid card from a very special certain someone... Ummm, me! ^^ I was wheelin and dealin over at my local pc shop today. They recieved my replacement card today but I reeeeaaally wanted something shiny and new so they offered me a $90 credit to put towards... Dun dun dun dun! A bran new 48niiiiiiinety. :) I'll have to wait till Tuesday though, darnit. Let's hope this one survives my demands. ^^

Plans for tomorrow are to pick up my nephews a copy of Sacred 2 for the PS3 and play the console with them all day. :D I think I'll bring over my box of old vid games to pass on to them just for kicks. Oh and of course a bottle of wine for my and my sis to toast with. :)

Thanx gang! :twitch:

I'll certainly be getting a new vid card from a very special certain someone... Ummm, me! ^^ I was wheelin and dealin over at my local pc shop today. They recieved my replacement card today but I reeeeaaally wanted something shiny and new so they offered me a $90 credit to put towards... Dun dun dun dun! A bran new 48niiiiiiinety. :) I'll have to wait till Tuesday though, darnit. Let's hope this one survives my demands. ^^

Plans for tomorrow are to pick up my nephews a copy of Sacred 2 for the PS3 and play the console with them all day. :D I think I'll bring over my box of old vid games to pass on to them just for kicks. Oh and of course a bottle of wine for my and my sis to toast with. :)

Happy B-day schot.

I hope you have a great day, loads of cake and new graphics card...

Now get that new graphics card and come game with us....

Edited by D-molisher

Oh man... you have no idea how much I want to get back in the game with you guys. Feels like it's been an eternity!

HAPPY B-DAY mate!! Hope you get the stuff soon so you can finally come back online, pitty you have to miss this Kamikaze but ahwell

reason more to come over to the bar and have a drink :)

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Happy Birthday Sweetie!! Yay your still older than me! :) hahaha :)

Im not yet geared for the Birthday whips in game yet, But give me time, Ill have them ready for you!

can you say baaaaaaaaaaarn? :twitch:

Huuugs :D I hope its a fantastic day! :)

Happy belated birthday to one of the nicest people I have the privilege of knowing on the net.

110103_birthday_cake_prv.gif

Ha ha ! .......you are one year older phiphi.gif